- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 225
What travelers are saying
- Bought a Giclèe at this galery shipped to Us when open it to get it frame it has a digital blur in the middle of the piece. Called the gallery to see if they could replace the print and they told me that they didn’t do returns and that I had to keep it. And on top of that I got insulted by the owner, a very rude and unprofessional person. Don’t buy anything here.Written November 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice, hot but very nice ,good food and good prices ,visited some friends who live here ,so we are going back some day. First time i was on Gran Canaria was 1985 ,soo it has changed ...Written October 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The owner was very helpful with local things to do while we were visiting Rincon. She is very pleasant and has beautiful gifts/art for sale. Gallery is small but worth the trip.Written February 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Driving from Rio Grande to San Juan we decided to stop here recommended by a family member who thought will be ideal for family with pre-teens kids. It surely did not disappointed. This place is a must see and fun for all family. Its great place to finish up some shopping while having fun in a family atmosphere. My daughter enjoyed the rope course and ziplining; and my son loved the Go Karts rides. We originally thought spending about two hours there and having so much fun ended up spending four and eating after at their food court. The food court has great choices (and there are food trucks choices available outside) There's some incredible artwork around which is my understanding was made from recycle cars. This place is a must see! Go check it out!Written July 3, 2021
- One of the other reviewers said it best, Sr. Lind IS the art. His stories come across so beautifully in his work and through his stories. We thoroughly appreciated him taking us through the studio, showing his work, and hesring the thought process and history behind each piece. He is naturally gifted. We bought some prints that he graciously signed.
We were directed from our visit to the Ayala Family Home across the street. It was a beautiful part.of this families' calling to preserve the history in Loíza.Written October 12, 2022
- As a litle museum, this place recognize the city of Ponce as very important voice of the entire puertorican culture.Different kinds of activies. A must see place!Written August 29, 2018
- Great seats,food,Awesome movies,great bar,Hang out spot,go early and you will get a great price and more quiet time.Written December 16, 2019
- Found it by accident on rt 115, not on the square. Great variety of local produce and local flavors. Wish we would see it before our breakfast :)Written December 13, 2021
- This is a well located mall with plenty of stores. A movie theatre is on the property and there is plenty of visible security. There is also a gym with good workout equipment.Written July 3, 2019
- If you are into shopping, or if the weather is not that good, Plaza Las Americas will supply everyone in your family with lots of fun. It is the largest mall in the Caribbean. People come from other Caribbean islands just to shop here! The mall is located in the Hato Rey zone of San Juan. There are about 300 stores, including the anchor stores of JC Penney, Macy’s, and Sears. There are many other stores, most of which you will find in any mall in the mainland US (like Gap, Banana Republic, Forever 21) There is a movie theater (in PR some movies are in Spanish and other are in English with Spanish subtitles) . They also hqve designers stores (Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors).
If you are hungry, there are loads of budget friendly restaurants like Sizzler’s, Macaroni and Grill, Chili’s, and a large food court on the third floor.
Above the Grand Court, by the JC Penney entrance, there’s another 3rd floor section with a Farmer’s Market, a local Artisan Fair that happens here every weekend and a bookshop.Written November 19, 2022
- I look forward to Jessica's class all week. The instructor has a master's degree in art. Her bilingual teaching is clear, concise demonstrations of the fine art of clay. Not just post, mugs and vases. She takes on a tour of a vast variety of clay techniques. Example half covered balloon with clay, dry to leather consistency, pop it, wall- la a designer bowl for the dining room table. The multitude of glazes stains and tints some with ground glass in that melt in the kiln. It made my head spin!
The multi-generational group always has fun chatting, singing and humming to the music. You might find a friend or meet a new friend. Best deal in town. $30 a session and I created three masterpieces. 2 sessions one forming and 2nd glazing with out more visit to pick up your treasures. Great for making gifts or wedding trinkets for the guest tables. Or just surprise yourself with a fun filled day and your own masterpieces. Food for the soul.
Forgot Jessica treats you with mimosas and humans chips. She is the best!!Written March 25, 2017
- Excellent place to learn about PR culture
We had the opporunity to take the tour with one of the ladies that do the hamacaWritten January 5, 2019
- We had a great time visiting this art gallery and talking with Siddhia Hutchinson while we were there.Written June 21, 2022
- The Trollbeads Outlet Store at The Outlet Route 66 Mall is a wonderful store with the greatest special offers around. Trollbeads is a brand of interchangeable jewellery that started in Denmark in 1976. They are actually the original brand in this concept of modern jewelry. Their jewelry is designed by highly qualified designers with immense creativity. Silver, gold, bronze, copper, leather, rubber, glass, precious and semiprecious stones, amber, pearls, all of these are included in their fascinating collections that keep coming up season after season to celebrate main festivities during the year. Bracelets, bangles, rings, earrings and necklaces are available all year round. This brand appeals to all, from women to men of all ages, teenagers and children. All collect and enjoy pieces of jewelry from this brand. To be even more creative, they offer one of a kind beads and beads that are surprisingly created by their own customers and collectors. The store in the Outlet 66 Mall has many offers to choose from at incredible wonderful prices.The Chic, Modern, Trendy, Hobo and Vintage, all will find their own priceless treasure to go with their personal style in this store. The girls that work there are wonderful and ready to welcome you and help you find your favorite peace of jewelry in this treasure chest. I will keep visiting every time I can. Thank you Trollbeads for such beautiful and fun store. In short words: Exotic, Mystical, High Quality and Very Artistic JewelryWritten September 19, 2015
- We weren’t able to visit as it was closed for Covid and had yet to re-open. However just wanted to note that the market is in the Luquillo Art and Culture Center. There’s a building to the left that has stalls go all the way around the perimeter of the circular building. Wish we were able to visit!Written January 26, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Rico
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Puerto Rico:See more hidden gem shopping in Puerto Rico on Tripadvisor