Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Bodies of Water
- Day Trips
- Half-day Tours
- Full-day Tours
- City Tours
- Historic Sites
- Plantation Tours
- Night Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Photography Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- Horseback Riding
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Eco Tours
- Specialty Museums
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Special Offers
- Theme Parks
Top Attractions in Jamaica
Admission tickets from $25.00
Art Galleries • Lookouts
Admission tickets from $35.00
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- My husband and I completed the Martha Brae River Rafting ride this past week on our anniversary trip. We absolutely loved it! So beautiful and romantic and serene. Our raft captain, Palmer, so was nice and informative. He taught us the history of the river and the plants and fruits grown along the way. We truly enjoyed the experience, it's one of a kind!Written April 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Absolutely amazing. Our guide up the falls was called Morris and he was amazing and patient with everyone very helpful getting everyone up the falls. Would highly recommend this tour when going to Jamaica 🇯🇲. Just make sure to take decent good quality water shoes. It looks daunting when you see it but once you get going it is easy and worth it once you reach the top.
There is a craft Market where they say gift for you but then they will follow you back to your bus for money so be careful with that. We said no thank you and they were fine with it.Written May 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our tour was a spiritual and eye-opening experience. We learned so much about the Rastafari culture. We learned about their life philosophy and Ital cuisine. The tour was very interactive and the hosts were very welcoming to us. We have so much love and respect for this community.Written May 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Clean, warm-best beach I have ever been to. Husband went swimming several time a day and I was able to actually go in the water.Written May 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was part one of our ship excursion, it was a 90 minute ride from Falmouth. You need to wear a life jacket, as you ascend the platform before you jump 28 feet in the the 40 foot deep Blue Hole. It was crazy and then you swing on a rope into another water hole. We went with Chukka Caribbean Adventures.Written May 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bob Marley museum it's must it show you is life is home we're he got shot the guide have fun with you make you sing i loved it I found it emotionalWritten May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a lovely part of Jamaica that not everyone knows about. Most tourists stick to the usual places like Montego Bay, Ocho Rios and Negril. In some ways that's good for those of us who do know about it as we know it will remain unspoilt for a little longer.
This area is home to the famous Jakes boutique hotel, a few other boutique hotels and many other types of accommodation. There is something for every budget.
There are places to eat like Jack Sprats and other local restaurants/cafes.
The community of Treasure Beach is committed to maintaining a safe, and relaxed atmosphere. This is part of the charm if I'm honest. It is suitable for couples, families and solo travellers.Written February 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are a fan of Bob Marley or the Rasta culture then this is worth a visit. To be honest some might find it a little underwhelming but it should be remembered that this is his Mausoleum as well as his birthplace. It's not overly commercial and the main thing being sold is weed (it is local to consume within the compound). You will be offered it but not forced to partake.
The place is interesting - however our guide was as high as a kite - and although no doubt knowledgeable (he was a friend of Marley), not really in a state to answer questions well.
It is a place partly for peaceful contemplation and part a celebration of Marley's music.
We are glad we visited.Written March 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I visited this club as a shore excursion from RCI ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS this week. We had a wonderful time.
When our originally planned trip to Discovery Bay was canceled by the vendor, we had to quickly pick another tour. We chose this one, and are VERY GLAD we did. The all-inclusive pkg included R/T air conditioned transfer from the pier, all U can eat + drink, admission plus entertainment.
Upon arrival, you are greeted by a blue-haired DJ named papa SMURF. Remember everything here is blue! He gave a quick overview of the facilities and played music all 4 hours of our visit.
If you want, you can rent an umbrella for $5, or even a cabana for $80, which many families did. Those are about the only additional costs you will have if you buy the all-inclusive package.
After settling in, everyone does the same thing: runs into the warm water. No waves on the day we visited, and very ,ittle seaweed. Ignore the comments about sea grass. Thus is a REAL BEACH, so obviously there will be some sea grass, rocks, etc. But for the most part, very sandy bottom with some tiny fish. Great place for kids. Snorkeling only so- so, as the water is not deep, and there really aren't enough rocks for fish to hide in. But you CAN spy some fish in the interspersed clips of seagrass.
For lunch, a buffet was included. The food was fine, just not spicy. It was typical tourist grade jerk Chicken, festival, salad, etc. Really wish they served more JAMAICAN food, such as fish, salt fish and akee, jerk pork, goat stew, conch, etc. That would have made the experience more authentic. But what REALLY stood out at lunchtime was a gentleman singer named BALDY. He was FANTASTIC, imitating Louis Armstrong, etc. With Hello Dolly, Proud Mary, and a slew of other oldies. He was really the centerpiece of lunch, and made our trip.
There is also a small gift shop here.
We had such a good time, we stayed later, and opted for a private ride back to the ship, only $15. Jr. made sure we had adequate time to get back to the boat.
So ignore all the bad reviews about this place and give them a try. The place is safe, clean, and a friendly staff. VERY STRONG DRINKS ALSO, especially the Bob Marleys.Written May 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went for the ice cream and discovered so much more! The best patiies out of all the patties eaten in Jamaica! The rum @ raisin ice cream is delicious! Glad our tour guide was with us because it’s definitely a maze when moving from shop to shop.Written May 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Club Mobay was great! It was my second experience with lounge services. The waiters were friendly, and the food was okay!Written May 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- stayed at the Bahia Principe 3 times in Runaway bay. Very nice location, small village nearby.
Great food, Bahia village is something to do at night:-)Written August 27, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have been on many excursions in Jamaica but this time we just wanted to leave our resort and relax on another/different beach. This beach is perfect. The water is beautiful. $6USD admission includes the use of washrooms and WI-FI. We didn't plan to stay for long so we brought towels from our resort and laid out on the sand. We also brought some bottled water from our resort because we knew our next stop was margarittaville. Next time we will try the onsite restaurants/bars as well as the glass bottom boats. Very nice atmosphere. Everyone was cordial and enjoying themselves.Written February 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the locals tour of Reach Falls and highly recommend it! Our guide Stitchy took us up the river through many gorgeous, crystal clear pools and mini waterfalls to get to the big Falls. A really beautiful place!Written May 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This beach is very alive on the weekends! Fun tree jumps, multiple swings and the water is very fresh (making it slightly colder than neighboring beaches).
There are lounge chairs, tables to sit at and a restaurant ran by Sheldon, who is very sweet and accommodating.
Not the place to go for a quiet day. This is where you go to be active and have fun.
Definitely fun for the whole family. Bring the kids and have a beer on the beach.
*Public restrooms are availableWritten April 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jamaica
- The best day trips from Jamaica according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Blue Hole, Secret Falls, and Dunn's River Falls Combo Day-Trip from Montego Bay
- Catamaran Cruise & Negril Beach with Rick's Cafe
- Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling & Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios/Montego Bay
- Dunn's Falls, Bob Marley's Nine Mile, and Optional Mystic Lagoon with Transport
- Bob Marley's Nine Mile Day-Trip with Admission & Guided Tour from Montego Bay