90 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I read about this mall having a shuttle service when deciding on Punta Cana. Ironically my husband forgot his shoes at home so we needed to him a pair right away. Our hotel couldn’t provide any information, so they said. I found the phone number in a local travel info blog. That was the hardest thing about the process so I’ll put it here - +1 (829) 521-2388.
A quick text, a pick up in less than an hour and a new pair of leather shoes found.
By simply going into 3 shops our return trip, of basically equal distance as the airport, was free. This is a great savings.
While not a lot of shops or multilevel, we were able to kill a couple of hours. The ice cream stand had amazing varieties. Driver was very nice and the trip felt very safe.Written November 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- amazing for picking up food / drink / cigars -- good selection and price is less than 50% than you would pay at a resort or even at the Don Lucas store for some things. There's a grocery store in the mall as well as a all-purpose store called 'JUMBO' nearby. The mall itself is nothing special, but such a better deal than any resort or duty free at airport. We paid 25 USD for a taxi, but made it back in the savings on bottles of rum, etc.Written April 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love this place, its our second time here. It’s amazing and all the staff are lovely - especially Nelson Cabral the bar tender on the beach. He really looked after us and made sure we always had whatever drink we wanted. Thank you.Written October 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We bought a bunch of souvenirs here. A little pricey but negotiatable. They will take American dollars but be mindful they won't have changeWritten August 31, 2019
- I'm in interested in purchasing some souvenirs from Taino Shop, but I don't see a phone number, so I was wondering if you could please but a valid phone number or any contact information.Written January 22, 2018
- What a gem! We booked 6 massages here for late morning and we all had a great experience. The massage therapists were very good, as good if not better than at home. And listening to the ocean for an hour with a full body deep tissue massage was heavenly. Price is exceptional.Written December 7, 2023
- It was super close to our resort and was a great place to pick up some souvenirs! Vendors are eager and bit aggressive but that goes with the territory. Would recommend!Written February 27, 2023
- A fun experience overall. Cigar manufacturing, jewelry shop, rum tasting/shop, large cigar shop/selection, souvenir shop of island things, and chocolate manufacturing/tasting/shop.
Michael was great in leading us around - everyone was very friendly and helpful.Written December 1, 2023
- I usually do not spend more than 2 months at most without visiting this place, I enjoy to be with this dear family because we always share the word of God, at other times I go to buy books or bibles 😊. It is an ideal place to go to see a Christian movie, watch preachings ( I love to do this 😉), go with friends o family to talk about any subject and get help. They also offer various courses and workshops for edifying our lives. Loved the February training of Pura Libertad💖...Written August 22, 2019
- Sponsored by hotels. Suggested by the concierge at the Impressive Resort &Spa. Free transportation to and from by the hotel shuttle. This shuttle is shared by many resorts, so expect to be part of a milk run in both directions. They tell you your pick-up will be there when your group is ready to get back. Wrong. Expect more than an hour wait to be picked up. On site we were told we would find a large variety of boutiques at reasonable prices. Besides the rhum selection, and the cigar shop where you can purchase some local made at a reasonable cost, the rest is either souvenirs at hotel prices, or low end clothing. Better to just get a taxi and go to the Blue Mall. AVOID the BellaMare trap - this cost us half a day of precious vacation time for nothing in return.Written April 3, 2019
- Friends we met on our trip recommended we go to this place and get a massage. Honestly the massage was amazing. Went twice and my friends went 3 times. 35 dollars USD. (Bring cash). The guys on the beach are a little pushy for you to come to there shops but after saying no 3 times they get the idea. Massage from Tati was outstanding. Also recommend the little bar hut that’s next to it. Coldest beer for 5 bucks. Worth it.Written March 10, 2023
- Shopped in Punta Cana At The Majestic Resort. Dago personally delivered my ring to me....after resizing...
Beautiful Larimar jewelry.Written March 22, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These experiences are best for shopping in Punta Cana:
- Don Lucas Cigar Factory & Store + Premium Rum Tasting (3 hours)
- Shopping Tour In Don Lucas Cigar Factory, Rum tasting, Cocoa factory, Souvenirs
- Party at 'The Cave' - Imagine Punta Cana
- Photographer in Punta Cana, Dominican republic
- Guided Shopping Tour - Souvenirs, Premium Rum, Chocolate Factory, Cigar factory
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Punta Cana:See more romantic shopping in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Punta Cana:See more hidden gem shopping in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor