- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 700
What travelers are saying
- Cable car ride gave incredible views of Quito below us. Nice cafe on top with great hot chocolate and Coca tea which is good for altitude sickness. You are at an elevation that is over 12,000 feet above sea level so be very, very careful and walk up slowly. I’n spite of that we saw people hiking up the mountain side and people running too!Written November 13, 2022
- - 2 Perpendicular Lines, (L1) Blue: from N. to S. where its terminal is close to sea front at “Centro do los Heroes” and has many activities include Library with free PC Internet + (L2) Orange: from W. to E. + They connected with each other at “Juan Pablo Duarte” St. in “Distrito Nacional” + In remote areas, It's ride above open bridge so you can ride to see the surroundings + It’s Modern & Nice.
- Fixed Fare: (35 RD$ = 20 RD$ /1 ride +15 RD$ for not Chargeable Card) OR buy 1-time the Chargeable Card = 100 RD$.Written April 30, 2022
- Bird's eye view of many Santo Domingo neighborhoods, to give you a sense of how life is lived across this sprawling city away from the tourist attractions. For about 60 US cents a person, you can combine a trip on the clean and efficient subway with this commuter cable car. You can also stop at the stations along the way to walk around if you choose. Highly recommended as a way to better understand this city.Written September 4, 2022
- Very excellent service. On time for both arrival and departure. The driver was respectful and the only thing that would make it better is if they offered a cervesa for the ride.Written December 2, 2022
- We used this company for an airport transfer from our resort back to the airport. Our driver Michael was very professional and courteous. The car was immaculate and we felt very safe. I would use them again in the future.Written November 28, 2022
- We booked a private transportation from the airport to our hotel. Sergino was awesome! He was very friendly!Written December 2, 2022
- Excellent drivers and comfortable vehicles, I felt at ease riding with them. Overall experience was excellent!Written December 3, 2022
- Santo Domingo Taxi was on time, friendly, and professional during my airports transfers and my historical tour of Santo Domingo. The vans were clean and comfortable, and the drivers were friendly and safe. My tour guide was very knowledgeable of all the locations we visited. My favorite location was the original light house where Columbus landed. I will use Santo Domingo Taxi the next time I visit the country.Written December 1, 2022
- Our transfer to the hotel and back was perfect. Punctual and professional. Good communication as well. I had to change my pick up time last minute and they were quick to try to accommodate. Nice and clean car as well.Written December 1, 2022
- Quick and easy to book for private transfers or excursions. Friendly staff and very welcoming. They make sure to be on time when your flight arrives, when you depart or whenever you request a private transfer or tour. Spacious vehicles.Written November 20, 2022
- Very friendly drivers. Would answer any questions you had about the area. Both of our drivers spoke English.Written December 1, 2022
- This was my first time using Dominican VIP Transfer in Puerta Plata. I must say that their service was excellent. We booked a roundtrip from POP airport to Cabarete. And they were responsive to last minute request. I would definitely recommend their transportation service. The drivers were professional, pleasant and punctual. And the vehicle was clean and roomy.Written November 26, 2022
- Very punctual and professional; highly recommended. The best carriers in the Dominican Republic 🇩🇴🙌🏼💯Written November 28, 2022
- They were very attentive to ensure we were all informed on how and where to meet our driver. Once we met Marleny she was amazing insured that we arrived at our destination safely and were put in an early group before the rush of the larger tours. After, she brought us to a great restaurant so that we can have our lunch and then brought us back to the boat with plenty of time so that we were not stressed or rushed. The tour itself was amazing the guys Giovanni and Anthony were very attentive and in our group we had someone that was visually impaired and they made sure they took care of them as well. I would absolutely recommend this group and will definitely use them again in the future.Written December 3, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Dominican Republic
- These experiences are best for transportation in Dominican Republic:
- Punta Cana Airport Transportation Round-Trip to hotels in Dominican Republic
- Private Transfers from Punta Cana Airport to hotels in Dominican Republic
- Private Airport (PUJ) Transportation, Transfers to Punta Cana Hotels.
- Private Transfer between Punta Cana Airport and Bavaro
- Private Transfer from Punta Cana Airport to or from Punta Cana and Bavaro Hotels
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Dominican Republic:
- Welcome to Paradise Punta Cana Transfer Service
- EXCEPTCUST TOURS – D.S.R.R. Bus Rental Tours
- Transporte Aleika
- Jojim Tours, S.R.L