Speciality & Gift Shops • Beaches
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 113
What travelers are saying
- You will not be disappointed at tropical treasures. The best beach front massage and souvenir shop in the area. Great value, safe, clean. We have said many times that this is the best “excursion” in all of the DR.Written January 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great store and great service from Lionor!! Love my
John Hardy bracelet and such a great price! The manager was so nice too!Written January 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service really 10000000000000% recomended the workers are so good the ambient all super recomended and the jewels are beutiful!!!!!!!!!!Written December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jose is a amazing tour guide introduced us to amazing cigars , rum, and chocolate definitely my favorite place during my punta canta experience come visit joseWritten December 20, 2022
- Shopped in Punta Cana At The Majestic Resort. Dago personally delivered my ring to me....after resizing...
Beautiful Larimar jewelry.Written March 22, 2020
- We first found La Perla on trip advisor, so glad we did !! All the best reviews are true. Jeremy was excellent. Easy contact through what’s app, and we got a reply within a few hours. He picked us up with his wife from our hotel, which we had to meet him at the front gate because security sometimes gives him trouble to pass. He took us to his store and told us all about his business as well as the cigar making process. We got to test a cigar- he ever went over how to properly cut, light, store and get the most flavour out of your cigar. Not only did we meet his wife, but also and employee and his daughter. Great prices- much cheaper then the resort and MUCH better quality. Afterwards he gave us a lift back to our resort and answered all of our questions about Dominican Republic. He knows his stuff ! So don’t hesitate and go now !
Robbin and JeffWritten December 14, 2019
- The fee was 100 pesos and a guide gave us a tour. A decently put together exhibit. The jewelry in the shop were beautiful, especially blue Amber that is only found here in the DR. I regret not buying a piece. We are traveling for a year so I was trying to not spend what I don’t need.
We walked to the backyard where they happen to be sifting through stones for larimar stone and tumbling on site. The owner let me kids keep a few pieces, they were stoked.Written October 25, 2021
- Thank you very much for the service provided!
I bought sim card for 5 days for 4USD, which is really cheap and it worked well over the whole vacation.
Also, thank you for all the souvenirs (Juana mama, coconut, etc).
Perfect!Written March 18, 2020
- We were told by our Sunwing rep. at our hotel about a "free shopping trip". I was anticipating a local shopping area. Instead we were driven to a gated community on a gold course with just this one store. The store is very nice and employees speak in a variety of different languages. The prices are good and there is a lot of variety from crafts, art, cocoa, jewellery, cigars, etc. At the checkout, they ask for your hotel name and room number. I am assuming that the hotels get a percentage of the sales. Nice store, just not a shopping trip that we were anticipating,Written March 20, 2022
- Go see Danila! She gave me an experience that was far above anything I can explain. So much care and love. I would have went to her all of the days of my trip however she one worked one of the day I was here. My second person was Linda.... she was ok, not as good as Danila, but still got the job done. Be careful of the store portion, the owner begged me to buy every darn thing, then gave me American prices... no prices were marked smh. I wanted to shop but didnt want to negotiate, so I left with only a massage.Written December 22, 2022
- Fantastic lesson in rolling and rolling cigars- the best choices and amazing boxes of cigars - I can take 2 boxes back with me and not be taxed - woot woot! Fantastico !Written April 6, 2022
- If you're a cigar smoker then this is the place to go! Very friendly and knowledgeable owners but more importantly their cigars are fantastic! They roll their own on site and I'd highly recommend trying them. They also sell branded cigars at a reasonable price and everything in the shop is clearly priced so no need for haggling!Written October 27, 2022
- What a fantastic experience we had with Liquid Blue! Charles and his team were above and beyond amazing! Charles stayed in touch with us before and after our trip to make sure we met our goals. Francis and Jeury were so patient with our progression. Can’t wait to go back and spend more time on water with them. 🙌Written December 4, 2022
- My experience with Little Switzerland boutique in Punta Cana (Hard Rock) was outstanding.
Leandro as well the Alberto were awesome, courteous, professional and the the most important we had an unforgettable experience.
Buying a time piece must be like that, the watch collectors, enthusiasts or just a simple person trying to get a watch should benefit of a personal/suited service based on our needs.
That’s exactly what we got.
I recommend them for all your time pieces, jewelry needs.
We will visit them again when returning in Punta Cana.
Thank you very much and hope to see you guys soon.Written August 15, 2021
- Very handy downtown location. Ample lunch menu of sandwiches, empanades and pasteries. Ice cream is very good.
Friendly service and we enjoyed the quiet outdoor garden seating.Written November 11, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Dominican Republic
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & specialty shops in Dominican Republic:
- Joyeria Las Americas
- Tropical Treasure
- Diamonds International Dominican Republic
- HARRISON'S Fine Caribbean Jewelers
- Don Lucas Cigars
- These are the best hidden gems for gift & specialty shops in Dominican Republic:See more hidden gem gift & specialty shops in Dominican Republic on Tripadvisor