- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
111 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 111
What travelers are saying
- Some of the best stretch of beach anywhere we have visited. The sugar sand is the best for walking. The water is crystal clear and clean. You can walk for miles. Very safe.......no issues.Written February 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The under ground cave (cenote) isa must to visit and swim in but don't take the jeep safari to go and visit it for just 30 minutes...take a taxi and stay longer!!Written October 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing , ride. We had a beautiful day on a beautiful beach with an amazing buffet and yummy Pina Colada in Coconut shells!!!Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to walk from our resort to Cueva de Ambrosio with our kids (age 7 & 9) as an activity for one of our resort days. The walk was about 1km, which was not too far. The walk was mainly in the sun and we chose to go in the morning when it wasn’t too hot.
It is also possible to take the hop on/ hop off tour bus, especially if you are planning on heading onward to other sites.
We really enjoyed the tour and our guide (Juan) provided us with a lot of information about the caves, bats, other bugs, plant life, and the cave drawings. We found it very interesting and was a nice putting for the day. If you have some extra time, it is worth a quick stop!Written January 24, 2023
- Very beautiful park. Relaxing and peacefull aswell. I saw some people boating in the lake and I spent a bit relating in the shade their. Definitely would recommend to go if looking for a relaxing place to just chill.Written September 3, 2022
- We stopped in for a look when out exploring Varadero. It was interesting. Lots of different rum to choose from.Written January 4, 2023
- We took a taxi out to the public beach area of Coral Beach / Playa Corales. There is no lifeguard and no beach really, however, the coral reef is healthy on the PUBLIC side of the area. Elk Horn Coral in massive groves and lots of schools of fish. Lots of variety of marine life. If you need to rent gear go to the tour side: you will have to pay. The public side is free!!!! If you see a run down building you are in the right place. Tell your taxi driver you want to go to the FREE side of the area. Reef starts right at the shore. Bring your own gear!Written August 5, 2022
- It is an interesting show, s little bit pricy for the length of the show but still fun, especially watching the pelicans trying to steal the fish.Written March 18, 2020
- Great live Rock and Roll music. Out door venue. Lots of space and beautiful view, good drinks. Would go back !Written January 16, 2023
- Went out in classic car for ride round Varadero past Al capones golf club, went to the local craft Market great place for gifts souvenirs prices very good.Written November 6, 2022
- A walk through a rugged ‘wild’ woodland karst environment with access to caves and archaeological sites. While access is 5CUC this is a self guided walk with a only a paper guide (not the best English translation), water and more rugged footwear than thongs/flip-flops are recommended as the karst underfoot can be sharp and it is wild. We observed 4-5 varieties of birds, 3-4 varieties of bat, at least 2 varieties of butterflies, termites (including 6 nests) and various varieties of tree and mangrove.Written December 18, 2020
- A very plain but beautiful church. The mass was very special and the sermon was moving. I loved the open windows and doors and the sights and sounds surrounding the church.Written April 20, 2022
- All cruises and Havana trips
And a great crew
Respect for appointments
Great vacationWritten November 26, 2022
- Had a great conversation and was impressed by work and the talent of the artists on display. Highly recommended.Written January 1, 2019
- Worth browsing - great artwork, they will package for you if you buy and want to bring home with you.Written May 11, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Varadero