- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I got my very first tattoo ever done at La Marca of course I was nervous since it was my first tattoo. The staff at the shop made it easy and comfortable even before I stepped into the shop. I booked my appointment months prior over messenger they were extremely accommodating and helpful. The artist David was wonderful he helped my ideas of what I wanted come to life. He made me very comfortable, they treat you like an old friend at the shop . ¡Gracias David por todo! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and tattooWritten August 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a wonderful gallery and we fell in love with the sculptures. At the end we decided to buy 2 artworks and they arranged all packing and transport to bring them to our home safely.
Sabine and Martin SingaporeWritten January 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I discovered Jorge Gil on a visit to Havana about 2 years ago and it’s been on my must-visit list ever since. Jorge is an incredibly creative artist and he is always designing new pieces. His work is all handmade so everything is either one of a kind or very limited production. His store is more like a gallery and probably the prettiest store space I’ve seen in Havana. If you ask they will even show you around the upstairs workshop where everything is made. His partner Yorya is a delight. Both of them welcome you so warmly. Pieces vary from as little as $50 up to $1000. Large selection of $150-$250 earrings, rings and bracelets. This is where you need to buy something unique to always remember your trip to Cuba.Written November 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- His work is of exquisite taste, the best representation of the new wave of Latin American art. You can see various expressions of work.. in particular influence from the Generacion de ruptura . It is great to see this fresh take on large print artWritten January 7, 2019
- I stumbled across this screen print studio in 2014 and the work is superb, easy to find and so helpful. As a screen print artist in the UK it was a real gem.Written January 6, 2019
- This is a wonderful pioneering melting pot of music dance art film sculpture with food and drink that makes an amazing socialising space.
Great place to meet inspiring Cubano 🇨🇺. Has a hint of FAC 51 vibe from Manchester.
Seen some great Cuban Jazz and seen wonderful art combined with drinks al fresco with local Cuban friends.
Often bad queue to get in as it is getting more and more popular and well known.Written January 23, 2019
- I was on a tour and I highly recommended this art space. You will discover stunning art, by artists you are unaware of. The entrance is free and it's open everyday from 10am to 6pm.Written June 26, 2018
- We purchased a painting from this small family gallery. A joy to meet the whole family several times over our few weeks in Havana. Its on a great little street full of fresh new businesses / restaurants ... PLEASE go and have a look... you might evenly a piece of local art.Written August 5, 2018
- If you are looking for some souvenirs from Cuba it can be a good place for you. Many shops one by one. Try to bargain. I didn't buy anything as I had enough shopping from other parts of Cuba.Written July 8, 2022
- The work of The-Merger has an unmistakable style and a spectacular finish. They combine good taste in materials with important concepts about life, architecture, design, etc.
They’ve very effective payment systems and deliver works anywhere in the world!Written February 27, 2018
- This small art gallery on O'Reilly is quite a nice escape from a very crowded, rather long street; with lots of weird and interesting modern art installations, sculptures and a very cosy cat hanging out on the couch. Not for everyone's taste, and it might be more interesting if you can speak to those in the gallery about the context of the art.Written December 1, 2018
- Wow - what a find!!!! I was introduced to Samuel by the leader of a group of artist from the USA. The casa is tucked into a neighborhood adjacent Estadio Latinoamericano. CALL IN ADVANCE. Samuel using WhatsAp s communication is great.
As I entered the studio I was greeted by his partner Derbris. Upon entering Samuel could probably tell I was a bit exhausted from my walk and offered a fresh cup of coffee. It was fantastic.
Their story is incredible as their primary focus is working with those who have disabilities. Samuel is professionally taught. He and Derbris enjoy sharing the work.Written November 30, 2022
- I visited this space after an appointment made by our amazing guide, Oscar Ferndandez. Yes you need an appointment because the artists and assistant are very busy--trying to make art and fulfill other obligations. (Life in Cuba is not a vacation for Cubans.) I purchased a graphite painting from Frank and paper cut out art from Alex, but you need not buy a thing. Just so cool to see this interesting work.Written December 22, 2017
- The purpose of Fototeca is to house the photographic archives of Cuba. The staff is committed to this goal. In addition, this is a happening place if you are interested in photography. There are exhibits by both emerging and established photographers. When I visited, there was a marvelous workshop going on: young photographers having their work critiqued and made into books. I'd love to visit again.Written December 15, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Havana
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Havana:See more shopping for groups in Havana on Tripadvisor