Historic Sites • Arenas & Stadiums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I was on a People to People Tour & this was one of our scheduled spots to visit. The guys in my group were eager to play ball on this iconic field. I enjoyed the tour afterwards & hearing about the baseball history in Cuba. Cuban’s 💜 their baseball!Written January 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited this stadium as I was doing research on Cuban baseball, including Yasiel Puig who before defecting to Mexico to join the Los Angeles Dodgers was part of the Cienfuegos Elephants.
the stadium is very easy to access. It is neatly tucked into a residential community. Even though a game was not being played I was able to take exterior photos as well as engage some local baseball experts about the stadium and the team.Written January 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is Santiago de Cuba's main baseball stadium. It is adjacent revolucion plaza so it is very easy to access. There was not a game during my visit but I was able to poke my head inside and the team was practicing. There was some work going on and from my lens the stadium appeared to be in better condition than others I had seen. In the same venue or across the street is another field where games are played.Written January 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The stadium is old. Seating is bench seats on cement, or folding chairs near the field. The players are at a level of minor league players in the US. Even with this, it was so much fun to be a part of the national pastime sport. The attendance was about 10,000 to 15,000 people for a Saturday afternoon game. The people at the game were very involved in what was happening on the field. The home town team very handily. No alcoholic beverages were sold at the game.Written February 11, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.