Nature & Wildlife Areas • Geologic Formations
Top Attractions in Dingli
What travelers are saying
- I went to the Dingli Cliffs on a very hot July morning. I took a bus from Rabat to the Maddelena stop at Dingli. I was one of the only tourists out and about that morning. I sat on a shady bench by the church and gazed at the vista. I walked from the church past the radio receptor. I was disappointed that the Cliffs restaurant was not open for breakfast, but there was a snack/gift truck back at the church. I got a prickly pear juice, which was refreshing after the heat.
From Dingli, I walked to the Clapham Junction cart ruts and caves. This was a little crazy to do on such a hot day. I think every other tourist on the island went to the beach. Walking this route in the spring or fall would be very enjoyable.
The cliffs are stunning, but if you're not on this part of the island, I wouldn't go out of your way just to stop at Dingli. Incorporate it as part of a route for the day, especially if you are renting a car.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great way to spend a few hours hiking around the Clapham Junction Ruts and Caves. Be sure to take your time and explore all the caves, some of which are expertly hidden away. I'd recommend going either in the morning or late afternoon before the sun is high in the sky - otherwise it can become rather unpleasant.Written September 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The church itself is a very simple white structure, but the views of the Dingli cliffs from here are spectacular.Written August 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really wonderful tour and an excellent way of seeing a lot of the area in a small about of time :) Would recommend to anyone even if they’re are nervous about using segways they are super easy to use!!Written August 11, 2022
- Majestic. Simply majestic. Just walking up and down the roads looking out to the sea. Beautiful. I actually went twice. The first time was very windy and since I was alone I was scared to get to close to the edge. I went again and got better close up looks and loved it. Hiked the whole length of it. It's great to see all the different angles. Highly recommend it.Written March 1, 2021
- Lovely food and warm service. Real taste of Malta. Staff are welcoming and the food fresh. Great selection of traditional dishes. Most foods fresh from there farm.Written September 12, 2020
- On the outskirts of Had Dingli, Markus Divinus has created a magic micro-winery where he expertly produces only a few thousand bottles of some koi the best wines in Malta. His wines are eagerly sought by Malta's handful of Michelin starred restaurants and all are consumed locally. Sadly none are for export. His Zareen Chardonnay is one of the best I have ever tasted and his Adon and Yehudit reds are superb. Great place to go for a tasting, where his wines are accompanied by delicious local meats, cheeses and olives.Written March 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingli
- The best day trips from Dingli according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Malta Experience Private Tour - Discover Malta
- An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta
- Mdina, Rabat, Dingli cliffs, San Anton gardens, Ta' Qali & Mosta guided tour
- Private Customizable Full-Day Tour in Malta
- Malta Quad Bike Tour