Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Having come from bustling Toledo, Villanueva seemed incredibly quiet and peaceful, especially on a Sunday! It suited us very well however and we were pleased to find a few of the bars and restaurants open.
The Plaza Mayor is clearly the architectural and social hub of the town and although only one of the bars on the square was open, the atmosphere was pleasant and lively with local families bringing the kids out for the evening while they met and chatted with friends and neighbours over a few drinks.
The actual plaza is an impressive and attractive structure but there is no doubt that the real draw here are the statues of Don Quixote and his motley little convoy. It is a lovely piece of art and, of course, very relevant to the region.Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Villanueva is a charming little town and we enjoyed our short stay. The highlight is obviously the Plaza Mayor with its splendid architecture and the super statues of Don Quixote and his motley crew, but there are other gems to discover. Whereas the various churches obviously stand out, a huge part of the history and culture of the town is to be found in some of the houses and buildings in the surrounding the streets, and the secret is to look at the doorways, especially above the lintels to discover some very old and historically interesting places.Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing afternoon learning how to bake bread and wonderful night at the astronomy tour learning and experiencing a unique evening! We will definitely be back again!Written July 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Villanueva de los Infantes
- The most popular things to do in Villanueva de los Infantes with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Villanueva de los Infantes on Tripadvisor