Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- A must see in Osaka is the 20 min. Nakanoshima River cruise in Dotonbori area especially at dusk to see the buildings light up. Restaurants are everywhere. Didn't get a chance to enjoy the little coaster ride, but did pose with the Glico man. Great place to relax and people watch.Written November 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place, nice garden. Well mantained. Lots of interactive informations. It was trully a great place to learn history.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The shopping street is long, so be prepared to wander. But it is a bustling vibe and you will find something along to way to look at or eat! Certainly a great little hot spot at pretty much any time of day or night.Written September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Conveniently located wrt to public transport. Best to buy tickets online and avoid the lines.
Beautiful structure that is well maintained. The interiors have many exhibits and presentations about the castles long history.Written November 24, 2023
- …to explore, especially the narrower backstreets. Loads of different restaurants to find plus the big shopping centres and shrines everyone knows already.Written January 21, 2023
- What an experience! I was absolutely blown away by the performance. The motions of the puppets were so fluid it almost looked as if they were alive. I had a seat with a great view of the tayū (the narrator) and the shamisen player. I recommend tearing your eyes off the puppets from time to time and observing the narrator who does all the different voices in a highly animated way.
Before seeing the performance check out the exhibition on the first floor and pick up the "Introduction to Bunraku" brochure which gives you an intriguing overview about the art form. The staff was lovely and very helpful and could support you in English as well. Make sure you catch a bunraku show when you're in Osaka!Written November 7, 2023
- Go hungry and leave satiated. A seafood lovers paradise, this market has foot long crab legs, palm sized scallops, perfect persimmons and so much more. That said, we feasted with our eyes as we had recently eaten.
Vendors hawk their goods in a friendly voice and are liberal with samples to lure you in.
Be prepared to spend an hour or so taking everything in.Written November 16, 2023
- Very good place, clean and tidy, first time staying with good experience.. the lobby is nice and clean too. The service was very good and staff is very nice and friendly. Frisca and bu Elok was very helpful and accomodative.Written November 23, 2023
- An interesting museum set over four floors, starting at level 10. There are some great look outs to the modern and ancient castles, which are great.Written October 9, 2023