- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Amazing, unspoiled beach! Try a yoga class or a massage with Beach Massage Panama. Very effective for flexibility, strength, and relaxation! Wave sounds wash over your soul during this must-do experience.
Las Lajas Beach resort is fun for pool lounging with an adult beverage, splashing in the waves, a weekend getaway, and delicious fish tacos. We enjoyed our lunch and their famous pina caladas while on a Panama Relocation Tour.
Locals are amiable, temp is HOT HOT HOT, and the ocean waves are shallow without jellyfish. Lots of shells to collect, too. Beach is quiet and dog friendly.Written April 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm a total idiot for waiting until the last day to get a massage here. I should have gotten one to shake off the travel, one each day after the fabulous horseback riding with their sister company, and one to get me in shape to spent another day on the plane home.
The surroundings of the space is fantastic - the ocean waves on the beach, the call of tropical birds, and the friendly nicker of the horses.
The products used smell incredible and leave your skin glowing and soft. There is a strong sense of privacy in the space - a safe beautiful island - that allows you to drop your guard and cares and relax.
Liza is very talented at her craft and is very good at communicating intention and knowing just what movement a particular muscle group needs to relax.
Her yoga classes are legendary - several of my friends have traveled thousands of miles to enjoy this special space and her unique practice. Its become a “thing” the bond over every year.
I must say - yoga under the moon and a star-filled night on a glistening beach made of fine-soft sand hundreds of feet from the shore is an other-worldly bucket list item you can only check here.Written September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on a two-hour ride every day I was here, Great trail variety with dramatic hilltop visas (you can see Costa Rica from here), ancient lava formations carved with petroglyphs, flower-filled valleys with hundreds of brilliant butterflies, lush grass lands with cattle and horses, mangroves with monkeys and brilliant-colored birds, wild fruit trees and aromatic plants, and a fabulous beach.
No head-to-tail trail ride, for the most part you are making first tracks in this beautiful area.
The horses are well trained and willing. The paso fino are smooth as silk, but don’t pass up the opportunity to try the other Spanish breeds available - each is an excellent and memorable experience.
The guide takes care of the riders. An able naturalist who is pleasant and good-natured. No stress, and not speaking each others language didn't get in the way with our ability to communicate. He's an excellent rider who takes great care and pride on his horses and knows the area well.
Highly recommend a massage from his Dutch wife after your ride.Written September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went diving with the base in July 2015. Pete took us out with his boat to Coiba national park. Between two good dives we enjoyed delicious pasta salad cooked by Astrid, Petes partner. Even though it is a small dive center, the equipment was very good.
When we were there they only accepted cash, which they should change since the next ATM is in Las Lajas, and they really should put up a road sign so they are easier to find.Written July 18, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Playa Las Lajas
- The top attractions to visit in Playa Las Lajas are: See all attractions in Playa Las Lajas on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Playa Las Lajas with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Playa Las Lajas on Tripadvisor
Playa Las Lajas Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:50 PM|