- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
35 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- You can take a cab from. Caron beach to reach this place. You may catch sunset on a clear day.
Not much else to do, fine place to spend few hours if there's nothing else to doWritten August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there in September 2022. Kata Noi was a really nice beach. Not crowded at all during the time I was there. Definitely a lot more enjoyable than Kata and Karon beaches.Written September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kata Beach, Phuket’s composed of 2 lovely beaches called Kata Yai (Big kata) and Kata Noi (Small Kata) separated from each other by a small headland, Kata Beach is suitable for holiday makers who look for bright sun, white sound, a calm clear sea.
Kata is located only 7 KM from the Chalong Intersection in Phuket town. The way leading to the beach can overlook the elegant scene of Chalong Bay on the southern coast of the island. Various kinds of accommodations, restaurants, shops and aqua-sports facilities are available.Written August 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- lots of nice cafes, not crowded like patong, highly recommend. we ate at RIMLAY by the Karon Park, very goodWritten June 23, 2022
- Teacher VJ conduct the cooking class in a very interactive environment, with lots of funs and introduction about the history of the authentic Thai foods. The class is overall very fun and we enjoy the cooking experience with teacher!Written September 25, 2022
- Went with my 19 year old daughter and we both loved it. Very enjoyable and informative afternoon and evening with Jack and Sally. Jack picked us up at the hotel, we then went on a local market tour which was very informative and filling! Got it try lots of different things at the market.
Then made two main dishes (green curry, including the curry paste and pad Thai) and spring rolls and learnt how to make sweet sticky rice and mango.
Got to have a nice meal with drinks with we cooked. Very fun, social and informative session. Can't fault it 5/5. Very effecient operation by the two of them and their helpers.
They also accommodate for dietary restrictions people might have by adjusting the receipie to suit.Written August 27, 2022
- Did our Advanced Open water with Phuket Dive Tour, had a great time and experience. Our instructor, Tim was patient and knowledgeable. The Boat we took was well equipped and the restroom facilities were clean. Food and beverage was always available in dining area.
Will definitely go back to them again when I continue my diving certification.Written September 24, 2022
- I was at this Spa Centre (Siam Herbs For Health Spa) today. I recommended this place for good atmosphere and massage! Perfect work of masters. Perfect work of administration! Thank you for this amazing morning! I hope to come here next time!Written February 1, 2020
- Thanks to armon and team for the lovely shirts and shorts. Excellent fabrics and tailoring. My sister also got some stylish off the shelf dresses at a good price.Written September 7, 2022
- I spent two months this year with Sharkey Scuba to complete my PADI divemaster and I could not have had a better, more instructive and more memorable experience than I had with them. Sharkey is a small and intimate family business run by Iain and Oui, which made for a very personal atmosphere. It also meant that at all times, at least one of them was with me on dives and was able to give immediate feedback afterwards (and also gush about all the beautiful marine life around Phuket).
They are both incredibly kind, dedicated and so enthusiastic about their job, each day is thoughtfully and responsibly planned to make sure their divers have an awesome, yet safe experience. Diving with them I always felt safe and well taken care of in every respect, in and out of water. They take their time with briefings so every question is answered and they taught me so much about marine life, dive procedures and diving in general. Their experience speaks volumes in terms of safety, fun and knowledge. Diving really is their passion and you can tell from the way they go about their jobs!
During my time with them I saw Iain and Oui work with divers of any level. Whether it is beginners or experienced divers, everyone's needs are met with such empathy. Regardless of age and whether you are doing a course or fun dives, they are awesome teachers and are always ready to share tips and give feedback to help you become a better and more confident diver. They are attentive and do their best to answer questions, ease insecurities and solve problems along the way, so their guests can enjoy themselves and have a memorable time. I never got that anonymous feeling of being just another name on a list like I had with other shops. Instead, Iain and Oui go out of their way to get to know their guests on a personal level, whether it is talks on the sun deck in between dives or grabbing dinner together after a fun day of diving.
During my time diving with Iain and Oui almost every day, I made two incredible new friends and I am already looking forward to coming back to Sharkey Scuba. Becoming a divemaster with Iain and Oui was such a special, fun and memorable time with lessons and experiences I will cherish forever. Thank you both for being such fantastic instructors, under and above sea level!Written September 14, 2022
- I am 100% happy with the service that I received from Robin . I found his prices to be very reasonable and the quality of the fabrics and the workmanship is outstanding too. I popped into his store on Sunday, had a fitting on Monday and on Tuesday his tailors Tony and Sam delivered my jacket to where we were staying. I could not be happier. It was a pleasure meeting all 3 of them and on my next trip back to Thailand I will definitely be paying another visit to his store. Thanks again Robin.Written September 22, 2022
- Deepak (aka Mr Antonio) at Simon’s Tailors was courteous and professional, helping my husband with two lovely, custom made business shirts from a soft, crease free fabric. He made adjustments until the shirts were a perfect fit and we didn’t feel under any pressure to purchase more. Thoroughly recommend. A fair price, Lovely service and experience. Thank you Deepak.Written August 27, 2022
- Very good quality, Extremely happy with what I bought. My 3 suit done by 48 hours . Great job Guys, Thank you very much for your best services and good customer care . See you in next year again.Written December 13, 2021
- We absolutely loved our treatments at balance spa, we went there almost every day of our stay in Kata. The staff were so lovely and accomodating and all the treatments are well priced. Definitely recommend!Written July 10, 2022
- I came here on my "non Thai Food day" and saw that interesting gallery which is offering burgers.
It is a really nice location with super friendly people.
And my burger was excellent and cheap.Written September 20, 2022