- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
59 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 59
What travelers are saying
- You can take a cab from. Caron beach to reach this place. You may catch sunset on a clear day.
Not much else to do, fine place to spend few hours if there's nothing else to doWritten August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there in September 2022. Kata Noi was a really nice beach. Not crowded at all during the time I was there. Definitely a lot more enjoyable than Kata and Karon beaches.Written September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kata Beach, Phuket’s composed of 2 lovely beaches called Kata Yai (Big kata) and Kata Noi (Small Kata) separated from each other by a small headland, Kata Beach is suitable for holiday makers who look for bright sun, white sound, a calm clear sea.
Kata is located only 7 KM from the Chalong Intersection in Phuket town. The way leading to the beach can overlook the elegant scene of Chalong Bay on the southern coast of the island. Various kinds of accommodations, restaurants, shops and aqua-sports facilities are available.Written August 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited the market while on a trip with five other family members. From an eleven year old to 50+. It was quite a way out of town from Kata where we were staying but worth the visit. There are some lovely temple buildings with lots of locals and local activities. There was a stage with dancing groups including a local school performing with lovely Thai music.
The market stalls themselves were selling the same things you find everywhere else, fake goods, beach wear, souvenirs etc but there are lots of stalls to choose from. There are quite a lot of food and drink options all selling nice Thai food lots of which is made while you watch. Lovely fresh fruit smoothies too at very reasonable prices. Definitely worth a visit if you’re in the area.
Unlike some Thai night markets there is no alcohol allowed at the temple market.
There are plenty of other shops and restaurants in the area too.Written February 26, 2020
- lots of nice cafes, not crowded like patong, highly recommend. we ate at RIMLAY by the Karon Park, very goodWritten June 23, 2022
- Seafood market with lots of seating and lots of stalls selling seafood and meats. Very nice food cooked in front of you. It’s very busy and hard work getting a table but there’s lots of selection of fresh foods which are deliciousWritten February 27, 2020
- I had no idea a public park could look so nice. This park is beautiful. Perfect place for a romantic walk. Also good to take children for a walkWritten August 20, 2022
- We had visited this small temple dedicated to Lord Buddha during our sightseeing in Phuket. This temple is located close to Karon Beach and also known as Wat Karon. We liked the beautiful architecture of temple and the peaceful ambiance inside it. This place is worth a visit when you are visiting Karon Beach.Written December 30, 2020
- It was great to walk around the grounds, very theraputic and relaxing. Now it is quiet, so year can hear the monks chantingWritten July 18, 2020
- one of the nice viewpoints in Phuket. u can see some small island and extended view of the Andaman sea from here.Written March 18, 2020
- Ok shopping and there were renovations when I visited last.
Plenty of clothes and a vape shop if you need one?Written October 8, 2019
- While our family was on holiday at Kata, I provided Jack with a brief description of a skirt I had in mind. Jack was able to make it exactly the way i had envisioned and for a very reasonable price and at very short notice. This skirt is now one of my favourite pieces to wear to work and I constantly receive compliments on it. I will definitely be returing to have Jack tailor more items for me. HIghly recommended!Written February 25, 2020
- Thanks to armon and team for the lovely shirts and shorts. Excellent fabrics and tailoring. My sister also got some stylish off the shelf dresses at a good price.Written September 7, 2022
- A great fashion store with a professional tailor who know his job. What you want as a design they an deliver. Thx Sam. A must do when your are in Karon Phuket.Written September 25, 2022
- 100% SATICFACTION GUARANTEED!!!!!
The quality is superb! Price is so affordable!
I've been having clothes made by Roni for over 15 years and I keep coming back. His clothing lasts and lasts! I'm still wearing trousers I had made 10 years ago and they still look fresh like new. I was is Phuket in July 22 and had 8 pairs of trousers, 4 pairs of jeans, 2 leather jackets and a wool jacket made all absolutely stunning!!! I also ordered a further 5 pairs on trouser and a pair of jeans and Ronni sent them to me in the mail. Postage was very fast less then a week. I have just ordered another 2 leather jackets. I totally recommend Roni and Unique Fashion! He gives a true meaning to "THE LAND OF THE SMILE"Written September 17, 2022