Scuba & Snorkelling • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Our lovely instructor Marie was nothing less than amazing, very helpful, answered all of our questions, was very patient teaching us and we graduated with confidence with her. Amazing experience, wonderful crew team on both boats, all and all memorable journey that am grateful I experienced.Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are countless surf schools boards for hire, etc along Kata Beach and of course across Phuket. On Kata beach alone there are several at both ends of the beach and are connected so not sure hoe many really in total vs working together.
Our 9yr old son is already a beginner surfer, our 7yr old daughter this trip was her first experience.
Myself having grown up on the beach and in this environment I can say the team here are simply amazing regardless of the cusotmers experience or age.
For us watch how they treated and taught our children was something special. The guys are so caring, and for my son who very much is past the basics they see that, and take him and teach him to go to the next level vs say a real beginner.
The team were overly generous inc letting them have extra time every session and so on. We were wIth the guys maybe 8 times in four days and I'm so so very impressed busy them all.
So grateful and thankful
If you are anywhere near Kata beach come here, you won't regret it!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good Surf School with very kind instructors and owner "Ying". Good lessons. They can guide you where the good spot at Kata Beach and nearby.Written October 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had enrolled for a 3 day course and the guys are nothing but helpful and super knowledgeable. They are open all day from early morning to 7PM. The guys basically teach some tips and basics of the surfing. They’re very approachable and friendly and there’s no other place that I’d go to when I come back!Written June 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Karon