- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We enjoyed the place with Pan. Good guy, good food. Lovely place. I really enjoyed it. This is the only place where you can listen rock music in kata. Pan is always here so dont hesitate to come.Written August 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're in Phuket and close to Kata you must come here!
Great service and once again best Mojitos
Xo Evelina & MarcusWritten January 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No better place in Karon to sit and have a few quiet beers in front of continuous sport. 8 screens all showing sport including live AFL, NRL, EPL and anything else on at the time. The staff are fantastic, the beer is cold and the pub menu fits the place perfectly. Well worth a couple of hours for an afternoon beer or two before dinner.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been back every night because the atmosphere is out of this world and food is next level amazing. Probably the best Sunday roast I have ever eaten in my life too 😍Written October 24, 2021
- Me and my boyfriend visited this bar back in 2020 right before covid and we loved the live music and drinks...We was happy to return with my family a couple of weeks ago to find that it has stayed open and survived the pandemic and was defiantly the best bar in karon we had such a good time here every night! The staff were so kind and its lovely to see the night life in phuket is slowly but surely getting better after a long 2 years of isolation with no tourists!
The live music was also great xWritten March 16, 2022
- Just popped in for a quick drink and a bite to eat. Meet another kiwi couple on the bus who told us about this place, so thought we'd take a look. It was nice and felt like home to sit and have a chat with some other kiwis. As they dont serve food the owner got the restaurant across from them to pop over with some menus and then they delivered the food to us at the Kiwi house. In a place full of Aussie bars and Russian owned eateries it was nice to find a slice of home.Written September 13, 2019
- The band is the drawing card here by far , good atmosphere cold drinks and good people .Newfriends all the way,night after night this place will keep you entertained and your thrist quenchedWritten July 20, 2016
- This bar is one of the most authentic bar I’ve ever been to. This bar was built 22years ago, started as an art gallery and it became chill spot for cool crowds! What a cool history!
If you like chill, reggae, art, and relax people, I highly recommend this bar.
I enjoyed the great live music and chilling at the rooftop. Thank you so much for let us have a great time!Written January 12, 2020
- Not my first visit, not my last hopefully..
one of the many bars on the Kata strip, from the main road it looks seedy & unsafe, but once you wander down the street a little you’ll find all the bars really friendly. Numwan is about 2/3rds the way down on the left, as others have said clean, cheap drinks, free pool table, darts & not bad company if your alone.
I’ve visited all these bars with friends & occasionally alone & shall we say tipsy, never once have I felt unsafe.
Good luck till next time..Written April 10, 2018
- We stopped in here on our last night in karon and it was fantastic the staff are lovely we played pool, connect 4 and jenga with them and lost every time haha, you have to visit this bar it is great too good to missWritten July 7, 2017
- Came here last year for the first time and this bar made our visit. It was my partners birthday and they laid on a free BBQ and even went to the trouble of making a birthday cake 🎂 for her that really made our visit to Thailand! So this year we returned and we weren't disappointed such a lovely couple and yes we had a BBQ and cake laid on again for us without asking can't recommend this place more it's a must for a good night out 10/10Written April 20, 2017
- We went to the Pin's bar last night, and we got a really warm welcome and really enjoy your time at this place. Simple bar with good people, that's change in comparison of bar in Patong. I advise the mojito and the Long Island done by Pin herself, an excellent and delicious cocktail. Of course, we will come back soon with my wife to have a good time there, and enjoy the Thai spirit like we love!!!!Written April 27, 2019
- LuxX Club is a great place to party. Food is tasty, cocktails are good and cheap. The DJ play very good music and the shows are fabulous. Wether you eat outside or dance inside, everyone can have a really good time. I really recommand this place!Written November 10, 2018
- Wellcome.to sunset Cafe.Karon.Just open.now New name.if Looking.for.nice view.come here.And.nice Beach.motorbike and.car for.rent good price.Dinder.with sunsetWritten September 20, 2019
- Massive range of drinks competitively priced. Fab staff and owner Ani who loves to play pool with kids. Excellent TVs and showing itv and bbc . Very welcoming and great with the children . Hygienic toilets and clean tables ,,, lovely Aircon and fan !!!Written November 2, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Karon
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Karon:See more nightlife for couples in Karon on Tripadvisor