Architectural Buildings • Government Buildings
Top Attractions in Bacs-Kiskun County
What travelers are saying
- Kecskemét is beautiful and very clean town. You have to see the building of Town Hall and "CifraPalota".Written July 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the very city center of the beautiful town of keckskemét, surrounded by beautiful buildings and churches, some renovation works are in progress now but surely it will look great once finishedWritten August 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although didn't see the inside, I have to admit that from the outside Cifrapalota looks wonderful! The details of the building are phenomenal, I enjoyed it very much.Written August 21, 2020
- Visiting the Bozso Collection was my highlight in Kecskemet!
We received a guided tour and we enjoyed so much!
A MUST TO SEE IN KECSKEMET!Written November 18, 2019
- I made a birdwatching day trip to Kiskunsági National Park with Tamas, from WingsOfHungary.com
Winter is a relative quite season, but thanks to the field experience of Tamas, we saw a lot of birds wintering there, including thousand of geese, long-eared owl, bearded reedling, woodpeckers, great bustards...
I recommand such a trip if you are birdwatcher. Tamas can pick you up in Budapest with his car.Written January 21, 2020
- Nicely decorated and situated by the main square in town gives you very few reasons not to take a peek. Free entrance and if the main entrance is closed, check the side entrance which might be open.Written September 25, 2018
- My boyfriend and I were here because we love animals. It is a great place, the price is ok, but there are not so many animals,so you can spend 1-2 hours not more. Furthermore some animals have very little place which is kind of sad.
You can also buy food for animals and feed them, but if the weather is rainy or not that good, then the animals are in their cave or place, hiding from you. I would have liked to see a raccoon but it was sleeping.
The monkeys 🐒 are super funny 😂 and you can also pet the bunnies 🐰Written September 6, 2017
- Amazing interactive collection of musical instruments!
Not only for children, even child-hearted adults love it.We have organised 3 meetings here for our ERASMUS+ project partners. It was always a perfect programme. We were with children and teachers from different parts of Europe and everyone enjoyed it. The guides were well prepared and they know how to serve the visitors.
It's a must visit when in Kecskemét.Written February 11, 2020
- We visited this stunning cathedral during our Viking river cruise. A visit to Kalocsa was one of the tours we embarked upon and what a stunning structure it turned out to be. It is impressive both externally as well internally. The interior has been formed in the Italian Baroque style with lots of gold features.
During our visit, we were treated to an organ recital which made the cathedral even more atmospheric. It has, apparently, been rebuilt several times and adjacent to the right-hand side some archaeological excavations were being undertaken to expose the original foundations. This Archbishops Palace across the square is similarly imposing with its yellow walls.Written August 29, 2022
- Add an extra day to your visit to Budapest and get out of town to see this great show put on by these extraordinary horsemen. Such skills which have been handed down over the ages and kept alive by this small band of cowboys. Add this to a wonderful lunch back at the ranch and the informative museum and it's an experience not to be missed.Written October 18, 2019
- Located in the very heart of keckskemét city, this church is very beautiful, do check out the interior, it's beautiful and free to visitWritten August 12, 2020
- On the outskirts of the city, it is easily accessible, even by public transport. It's worth going up to the observation deck. The environment offers a program of several hours or days.Written August 14, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bacs-Kiskun County
- The best day trips from Bacs-Kiskun County according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Budapest Puszta Day Trip to Kecskemet icluding Horse Show & Lunch
- Horseshow on the Hungarian Puszta, private tour from Budapest with entry!
- The "Puszta" Horse Show
- Individual Kayak Course And Tour
- Private Puszta tour - with traditional horse show
Bacs-Kiskun County Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||636|
|Number of Photos||1,099|
|Local Time||Thursday 7:13 PM|