Top Attractions in Noosaville
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The walking paths that line the river in the Noosaville area are a great place to exercise or relax and what the world go by. Plenty of seating to enjoy the river and the walking paths are well maintained. Only issue is the bike riders need to slow down.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed at a very comfortable cottage on Lake Weyba, Our best holiday ever!
Lake Weyba is clear, pleasant, warm shallow water with the occasional stingray flying off when they notice you. Great for swimming, fishing or any other watersports, Our kids loved every minute of it; it feels you're far away from the hustle and bustle, but if you like, you can be on the beach within 8 minutes. You get the best of both worlds. Lots of kangaroos, parrots, birds, really great. We stayed at Lake Weyba Noosa Lodge, perfect located and very comfy.Written November 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small intimate theatre where every seat has a good view and can hear well. Saw a variety of shows during Noosa Alive including Pete & Liy and the One Act Plays - a good venue for such varietyWritten November 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible. Been to Italy &Little Italy in NYC. This is by far the greatest pizza we’ve ever had! 🥰Written January 25, 2022
- This small shopping plaza is perfect for visitors to the area. A supermarket and bottle shop as well as a number of food and general outlet allow a good choice to stock up or replenish essentials. Plenty of free on-site parking.Written April 1, 2021
- We experienced the fantastic sunset cruise with our very knowledgeable and humorous Captain (Andy) who thought he would make fun of my flamingo shirt. I was just trying to blend in with the locals!!! An excellent budget cruise that we thoroughly enjoyed. The ability to BYO drinks and nibbles is fantastic but for that reason I can't comment on the food options provided by the cruise company. This is a slow and relaxing boat ride that takes you through the Noosa river and waterways during which time Andy pointed out items of interest. He played some pretty good music also during the cruise. Thank you to Andy and the cruise company for an excellent experience. I would highly recommend the sunset cruise.Written August 3, 2022
- Wowsers!! Elena what a beautiful soul. Elana was very welcoming from the outset and the Lomi Lomi massage was incredible. I entered the room wanting to ‘let go’ of grief and I left feeling something had definitely shifted. The full benefits are served fully naked with a modesty serong; I felt completely comfortable, at ease and in very safe and nurturing hands throughout with Elana. I can highly recommend Elana and I’m already hatching a plan to return. Thank you so much Elana for your gift in Lomi and Lomi and your beautiful, engaging humour.Written August 1, 2022
- I decided to take up kayaking (at 68 years of age) and am really grateful I chose Kayak Noosa for my first lessons. I had two lessons with Erica on Wednesday and Friday and ended up going back for a paddle on the Saturday and Sunday too before heading home to Brisbane. Erica's extremely knowledgeable and helpful as is Andy who only took over the business two days prior to my first lesson. It was a pleasure meeting them both and I'll be back next time I'm in Noosaville. Now I'm looking forward to kayaking in Norway on our upcoming holiday!Written February 27, 2020
- Excellent massage. Simply loved how Fiona made my partner and I feel so welcomed. A beautiful personalised massage.
Thank you for helping us relax on our holiday. Would certainly recommend.Written June 17, 2022
- We hired a BBQ pontoon boat from Matt and the Jetty17 team.
Convenient location, a variety of boats/kayak etc available and they even sell coffee on their jetty.
The boat comes with an eski, barbecue and bin which is handy and everything was in great condition.
Friendly and efficient staff. We boated down the river and went to some of the spots Tori recommended us. It was such a great morning out!
A must do when visiting Noosa!Written February 1, 2022
- Definitely one of the best things to do in Noosa! It’s amazing to sail along the river to the sound and these boats are the best as they are electric so they’re not smelly and loud like the petrol ones.Written September 5, 2021
- I hired a SUP for a day off James & spent around 4 hours in the water. James showed me how to fasten the board to my car and I drove a few mins out to the Tewantin and launched off from Cardell Rd near the RSL Memorial Park. I had a lot of fun and it was a good workout as it was quite windy coming back and a few times I had to paddle my heart out just to not go backwards. I paddled past Sheep Island & Makepeace Islsnd and just past the Noosa North Shore Ferry and back. There was a small tributary just near the ferry which I paddled up and it was my favourite part as it was quiet and secluded (no loud speedboats or jet skis) and you could really hear nature (I saw a few cranes too). It’s a ski area up this way and there are speed boats and tour boats and a ferry so the main drawback was lots of boats chopping up the water which made it hard to stay afloat and this was where I fell off a few times - all part of the fun right!? Coming back was heading toward low tide and the water was quite shallow (less than knee deep) so it’s probably a good idea to know times and time your paddle. I saw a small sting ray in the shallow water not far from the shore. James was great and gave me good tips on where to go & was helpful allowing me to take the board further up river n the car. I’d definitely hire a SUP off these guys again.Written February 19, 2022
- We attended the Moroccan Magic Cooking Class yesterday with Gail and what a top day - from the warm and friendly greeting on arrival, to the lovely group of people we were fortunate to be cooking with, to the AMAZING food at the end. Gail is just a delight, so knowledgeable and down to earth, she welcomes you into her home & gifts you with her expertise. There was not a dish we didn't love. We look forward to going back & doing another one with her. Gail, thank you so very much for having us.Written May 21, 2022
- We had the pleasure of taking a half day trip on the majestic Medusa with Wally and Chris. Such an amazing experience! We caught a variety of species including a couple that were enjoyed for dinner. The delicious muffins and cookies, cool tunes, dolphin spotting and the incredible whale sighting all just added to a brilliant morning out on the ocean. Wally and Chris know their stuff and were able to impart their fishing tips and tricks on the less experienced members of our family so that everyone had the best time possible.
Youngest son is already asking “when can we go again?”
FISH ON!Written July 20, 2021
- Hired a BBQ pontoon and took three families out, had a great time!! We first went near Keyser Island and turned around (per the map supplied), and caught a decent sized Queenfish there. Many large stingrays in the water in that area to be seen along with the odd shark. We then headed up to Makepeace Island (just beyond the ski area) where we dropped anchor and cooked up lunch before heading back to base. We all had a great time and wished it was longer. I would recommend a half day cruise as it took us around four hours to do our loop. Boat and bbq were clean and tidy and staff were very helpful.Written January 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Noosaville
- The best day trips from Noosaville according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Secrets of Noosa Tour with Oceanview Lunch, Nature and Noosa River Ferry
- Sunshine Coast Maleny Botanic Gardens and Rainforest Inc. Lunch & Morning Tea
- Sunshine Coast Drop of Sunshine Drinks Tour | Private Tour Min 6 Adults