*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We made reservations the day before we used the ferry. It took some stress off our minds knowing we would be able to board without hassles. Everything went smoothly and on time. Good experience overall.Written November 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old carousels are getting harder to come by. This nicely maintained modest merry go round is a great activity for families and photographers. Definitely stop by to see this attraction when in Greenport. Really smart that it’s housed in a glass building, 1) to protect the carousel and 2) to provide some outdoor activity for kids on a rainy day.Written October 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here for a wine tasting. We didn't think the wine was not particularly good. There is a nice outdoor patio overlooking the vineyard. You order at the bar and carry your glasses to your table. The vibe is sort of family-friendly. There were people there with their dogs and babies in strollers, etc.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful park. Free parking off season. Clean bathrooms and a cute playground near the beach. Being that it was a cool, cloudy, fall day there were very few people there. It must get packed during the summer season.Written October 15, 2023
- Another wonderful visit
Our yearly Oct “ wine girls weekend”
The most anticipated stop is macari
Great wine . Wonderful employees
Especially Audrey we have asked for her for the past 5 seasons . So knowledgeable kind . We are all wine club members and anticipate our deliveriesWritten October 23, 2023
- Beautiful tasting room and outside terrace. We went on a friday and there weren't too many other people there, which was perfect. The charcuterie board was a delicious lunch for us along with our wine tasting. The staff was friendly, I would recommend a visit to Raphael Vineyard.Written October 31, 2023
- A vineyard that only does sparkling wine and it didn't disappoint one bit! Beautiful interior and nicely appointed tables and great atmosphere. Our host/server was terrific - personable and extremely knowledgeable.
We were served a complimentary glass to begin as well as one later on. We did the sparkling wine and chocolate pairing which was wonderful! Highly recommend it. I learned so much in the tastings.
The wines were great and we plan on ordering a number of them. Will definitely return next year.Written September 1, 2021
- A supreme gem of a place on the North Fork, Alex Ferrone Gallery is the nexus of cultural and artistic exchange in a hamlet where people can carry on intimate discussions with honesty and pure love for the art and literature. The founder, Alex, a great artist in her own right, sacrifices herself to provide other artists a place they can call HOME.Written September 4, 2023
- Great place for a day at a LI vineyard! We were looking for a casual, outdoor experience for a birthday celebration with friends who enjoy wine, live music and an all-around fun experience. We had friends who were from overseas visiting, some first-time vineyard folks and non-drinkers who all enjoyed the overall Osprey experience. We brought some of our own snacks and noshes, bought lots of wine and enjoyed the picnic tables under the shady tree while swooning to great music throughout the day. Osprey does a great job of keeping a day at the vineyards as casual and relaxing as you could imagine without gouging your wallet. Their staff was friendly and courteous throughout the day. Memories were made and we always enjoy returning. We saw many families of every generation enjoying the grounds. Not a frown to be seen.Written August 16, 2023
- Not a planned trip and just came by it. The items there to buy were great. I can't wait to back when in full bloom.Written October 25, 2020
- Very unique place. Exclusively rose wine. We visited on a weekday afternoon in July. Parking lot was full. You enter through a rustic barn that is beautifully decorated and are greeted by a hostess. She gave us our choice of seating. The ambiance and decor here is what the place is all about. It’s like straight out of Etsy. Lots of different types of seating options, we chose an iron table in the garden overlooking the vineyard. They had a whole tent of low wooden tables and chairs covered with quilts. The place was busy, probably the busiest of all the wineries we visited, but it didn’t feel that way. They had 2 servers that I saw, plus a couple bussers, a hostess, a bartender and someone in the retail shop. Because they only make a handful of wines, you get to try them all if you do their two flights offered, a total of 9. The server brought out all the wine at once in cute little terracotta pot bottoms and a carrier - cute presentation, but wish they brought them separately to prevent warming up. Nothing was explained and it was a QR code menu. There was laminated cards telling us about the wines, but we had to learn everything else from their website because the servers had no opportunity to really talk about the wines. We ordered the macaroon pairings - which was AWESOME - so unique, a perfect pairing with the wines. My hubby ordered bread with a cheese spread, which was fresh and tasty. We liked most of the wines. They had a trailer restroom, which was clean and air conditioned. Some very unique touches, cute tiny shop on the way out is where you had to checkout your tasting and buy any wine; smart as it forced us through the shop in order to leave. Twenty something girls would love everything about this place.Written July 23, 2021
- We came together Clovis to celebrate our 41 Anniversary. Gina our host was extremely friendly making our day that more special. The Rose wine we chose was very smooth and highly recommended.Written September 11, 2023
- This was a very sweet small vineyard. We had to stop at the big "Pinot Noir" sign after biking past during other vineyard tours.
It’s a smaller place but the open outdoor setting was nice. It’s not exactly 100% shaded; they use those shade sails that let the light filter through a little bit. This was lovely and much better suited to the setting that if they had several big umbrellas that would block the view of the vineyards.
They were very attentive to us and asked if we wanted pretzels and water. The wine was very good, and, although it was sweet of our host to bring out pretzels and waters, she brought out individual bottles of water. And I just prefer to reduce my plastic consumption, so it would’ve been nice if we had glasses with a pitcher of water instead. Although I know that would be extra dishes for her to wash. I know this is a small complaint, but perhaps something to consider for the future.
Oh, and the person delivering our wine to the table was good enough to take our group photo and had a great sense of humor. Some people are grumpy about taking photos or rushed, but they were lovely about it and made us all smile and laugh. We only bike the North Fork with these close friends every other year, so the photos are special. The staff/experience/setting holds equal importance to us on these special trips as the wine itself.Written September 18, 2023
- This is now Ev&Em vineyards. A very nicely decorated, friendly place to visit. We ordered by the glass and had a charcuterie board. Everything was delicious! I highly recommend a stop at this vineyard. You will not be disappointed.Written October 31, 2023
- The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. This winery had a nice selection of wines from their grapes. Nice atmosphere.Written November 12, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about North Fork
- The best day trips from North Fork according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- NYC Hamptons, Sag Harbor, and Outlet Shopping Day Trip
- Full-Day Luxury Long Island Private Winery Tour
- Long Island Winery Tour
- The Hamptons and Long Island Wineries Private Tour
- Private Hamptons Tour with Outlet Center Shopping
North Fork Attractions Information
|Wednesday 8:24 AM|