- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We visited Kunming Qinglong Canyon on our 3 day visit to Kunming. We were using a private van that took the family to this canyon. It was an adventure park set in the forest by a river. It has setup for rope course, Tazan swings, slides and other challenges that are great for teenagers. It is located quite a distance from Kunming on narrow roads. It took us at least one hour or more to get to this location. There were not many people the day we were there. It was raining heavily soon after we arrive and many attraction including the long slide was closed for the day. Get a good weather forecast before you go.Written July 11, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We started our walk at the Anning Spa Retreat. It was a short walk up the hill, well a bit longer than short. We were going to the temple on the Sunday to have lunch with the Monks. It was pleasant walking up the hill, looking out over Anning through the trees.
The temple was kinda busy, with many people coming to have lunch there. Not necessarily with the monks but just to have a picnic style lunch.
The temple is not that big and there was new building being constructed up the back.
Lunch was good and vegetarian.
After lunch we walke back down the road with a 80+ year old chinese woman who does he walk every Sunday.Written October 2, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to this place at the recommendation of our taxis tour driver. She said she brings her family to this place on the weekends whenever she can. We visited it after our adventure was cut short by the downpour at Qinglong Canyon. There were not too many people the day we were there because of the heavy rain but we had fun. Many attractions were closed or under renovation such as the dragon slide and pirate ship. They have well equipped and attended men changing area comparable to those in Korean spa in Los Angeles.Written July 11, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Anning
- The best outdoor activities in Anning according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Anning on Tripadvisor