- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This places is mainly thronged by local residents. Has many chinese eateries here. Has a entry fee but worth the visit.Written December 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lake has walking path all around it, great for walks in daytime or when is sunny. In winters it rains alot here so take an umbrellaWritten December 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This lake has great walking path all around it, old ruins and structures still exist. Clean water and quietness all around.Written December 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We drove here early evening to catch a seafood dinner in Jin Wang Da Jiu Dian. Jiu Long Shan Park was not our main interest. This place does have a golf course. This is part of Pinghu area in Jiaxing.
You can see large pier and Hangzhou bay well from the roads here.
Food was good here. We had clams, huang yu, another steamed local seafish, some octopus, crab, cauliflower with fatty pork and chillies. Everything was fresh. We dined in our own room and had direct access to terrace with a sea view. If you happen to be in this neighborhood this is a good choice for food. You select all the food downstairs as there is no menu. They have various vegetables and meat as well.
To my surprise they had German wheat beer. Unfortunately it took long time to cool it down.Written July 21, 2015
- There are small gardens within a garden, easy to move around but requires entry fees. Can be avoided.Written December 5, 2018
- The fort is located near sea, used in the past for defending attacks from sea. The fort has many eating places nearby but all chinese. Great for a half day visit.Written December 5, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Pinghu
Pinghu Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:07 PM|