- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
48 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travelers are saying
- Praia Brava’s a beautiful beach with a wonderful vibe. We walked parked on the north end and walked the entire length. We stopped only for a nice lunch at Voo Ocean Grille.Written December 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The protection of a small cliff and a small coast makes this a fine site for families and kids. Hotels, restaurants, clean warm waters are excellent for spending the whole day here.Written December 31, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely church. Gorgeous outside but much better inside. Tremendous stained glass. Do not miss on a trip to Itajaí!Written January 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Clean, diverse products and best fish and sea food around.
This is not a fish market only.
It’s also a place to enjoy a nice meal in one of the restaurants around, live music on weekends and cold beer on the table.
It’s possible to buy products in the market and give to the restaurant to prepare for you. You only pay a fee for the workmanship.
In my opinion ordering from the menu is same thing but faster, although a little more expensive.
When in Itajai you must go to the fish market!!!Written February 15, 2022
- A harbor is not a usual tourist site of interest. However, one cannot avoid the view of thos huge port, just in front of Navegantes airport. Freight ships, movement, all in order, leaving or arriving every time. This port has brought work for thousands in the region and this is one example of how this country can develop, when in good hands!Written December 31, 2018
- Great sand as you would expect, not alot of choice for drinks;food, but enough to keep you happy, great seated area if you just want to chill and watch the world go by.Written September 26, 2013
- We went into this Marina to see a place for our boat and the Manager were very helpfull ,it´s a nice place for sailboats, for a good price, and it has a good restaurante and a TexMex with a great view !Written April 29, 2019
- Great location opposite Itajai's beautiful church. The museum looks a beautiful building, but unfortunately it's closed for substantial renovations. Shame as apart from the obvious fact that Itajai has grown from the port. I have no idea of any of it's history.Written January 29, 2016
- I was there for Vela Show fair and its a good place, well located with many restaurantes in the streets, two blocks away from local Market, and a great view from the Port.Written April 29, 2019
- Always nice to visit this mall with a lot to offer. Nice food court with various restaurants on offer.
They accept all bank cards and money exchange as well.
Close to the port if you are a seafarer.Written May 28, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Itajai