Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Recco
What travelers are saying
- We tried foccacia in our spring-based Recco week in five establishments, and don't strongly disagree with the TA rankings save for first place. The absolute best variations are situated in one location locally, but sadly not available commercially. That would be the backyard oven shared with the gracious owners of our cottage above the sea.
Still the ranked shops that offer it do a solid to wonderful job. The dough is a bi-product of better resources and processing. The two primary kinds of cheese are local to the immediate area, and Recco's reputation is well earned.
I love the fact that cheese itself is more often not gooey and excessive, sometimes even sparse and subtle, even not engaged at all in some variations. One bakery we tried did a nice job and was very much straightforward in terms of more immediate and efficient purchase.
Yet there's something unique in walking into an establishment and sitting down to a beverage of choice and ordering exclusively variations of focaccia, though they offer other tempting options for those more widely interested. Nice folk there too!Written September 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there as a group of four, trying to escape the heat wave in the Genoa area, and not far from it. The price of 40 Euro per couple is reasonable for a private beach, with a big umbrella and two adjustable and comfortable beach chairs. Maybe the chairs are a bit too close, but I think this is the rule in most private beaches. The facilities are good for showering but not hot water. There is also a small bar with snacks and a restaurant with affordable lunch options (we had the pizza menu, one pizza, one drink and dessert for 15 Euros).Written July 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful setting, on a beautiful beach having a drink and looking at the Bella Ligurian sea. What could be better.Written September 21, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On the road to Camogli there are two churches one behind the other, the first one is the church of Saint Michele and Sanctuary of Crucifix the second one is the church of Saint Francesco, I found both closed.Written October 18, 2019
- Diving with Christiano from the Bubble Lounge Divers was a really great! Everyone was friendly and correct. Christiano took his time to explain everything and to make you feel comfortable. The equipment was really okay and the diving spot so beautiful! It was an awesome experience for us. Thank you, Christiano!Written September 12, 2020
- Amazing experience with very friendly staff. Atmosphere was very informal and we had a great time. The boat trip alone was fun, the snorkeling was spectacular. Experience of a lifetime. If we were staying longer, we would go again.Written July 31, 2022
- After i have tried several places,i can say that here you can find one of the best espresso coffee in town!and the cappuccino aswellkindness,friendly staff,
a coffee bar to come back more than one time.Only"problem":sometimes is busy like an irish pub,but people is looking for the Illy espresso,not for the guinness!Written May 29, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Recco
- The most popular things to do in Recco with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Recco on Tripadvisor