Top Attractions in Kamikita-gun
What travelers are saying
- Great shopping experience plenty of things to look at and purchase. A little bit for everyone, including a nice food cort and convience with the varrious range of stores to shop..Written June 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Agurinosato Oirase is a wonderful local farmers market, which I have frequented often. Happily it is just down the road from my house. The produce and other foods are local, top-quality, and inexpensive. Black garlic, a unique cooking staple of northern Japan, is always available here. Strawberries are often available to pick in greenhouses, as well. The goods for sale here are almost entirely local and seasonal -- not air-shipped from half a world away...or even from distant parts of Japan. I highly recommend this market!Written June 15, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here to check it out on Misawa AB side. It's a nice little beach with boat rentals and sandy area with BBQ pits. Great views from the beach.Written September 29, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the cultural exchange center in the middle of Rokkasho Village. It hosts all manner of public and private events. It contains: a dance studio, a fully-stocked kitchen, tatami rooms, a banquet hall/exhibition hall, a large concert hall for musical and other performances, a Japanese garden, etc. It also features exhibits of local art and art from sister cities across the world. Connected to the center is a public library. Most of the areas in the center can be rented for public/private events. The villagers also host a number of festivals annually that are free to the public, like a fitness festival, an international culture festival, and a village festival. Most famously, the J-pop singer Kyari Pyamu Pyamu sang at the concert hall here.Written July 26, 2017
- On the way from Aomori to north, this is very good place for light meal and little rest. Great shopping facilities for local products like excellent apples, strawberries, micro-brewery beers and wine etc. Even more interesting stuff if you have own kitchen, like several fascinating vegetables.Written June 7, 2017
- Historical river in the heart of Kyoto shopping belt. The river is lined with Cherry Blossom trees and whether in day or night, the sights are spectacular!!!! Truly impressive and must see
Takase River is also home to drink spots and dining restaurants with reasonable prices
Cherry Blossom season. Typically last week of March, to second week of April.
A romantic and lovely stroll with the cool of the river flowingWritten March 31, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kamikita-gun