Top Attractions in Sveti Vlas
What travelers are saying
- Consecrated in 2010, 'St.Vlasiy' was built and donated by construction magnates Dinevi Brothers on the ruins of an ancient monastery, dating back to the 14th century. It's a must see when visiting this elite resort and stands testament to the master craftsmen's ability to recreate exquisite designs based on historical edifices. Within the locale can be found a statue of Khan Terval who ruled the Bulgarian empire in 800 AD, an amphitheatre and Venid beach.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small display room but packed with old bikes and related items.
A bit difficult to find and to get in you have to go to thebarnext doorWritten September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- interesting church to visit. very aesthetic, with vibrant colors, interior design. You can’t miss the church while walking around Święty WlazWritten September 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Called Correct Taxi after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. The reviews were correct. The driver speaks English and it’s easy to communicate with. Came exactly at the time we where given. We dicuss the price to our destination (40 BGN from
Marina Fort View to Nessbar) so no surprises there. We called him for the return trip, and did made a discount as he said he will.
We used him 2 days after for a trip from Grand Resort to Sunny Beach (30 BGN). The driver very chatty and friendly. Was in a happy/good mood and help us lift our mood as well.Written August 30, 2022
- Very very funny.
With our two teenagers, we really had fun and in complete safety (even for the Covid - we had disinfection of hands, weapons, ...)
Very good attraction 👍Written August 12, 2020
- I've visited Anna Minik Studio 'cause felt a pain in my back and neck for quite a long time.
Anya met me and showed the Studio. It's spacious. Meanwhile, I've found myself as if I'm home. So cute atmosphere, numerous paintings by Anna, welcome tea...
More than one hour Low Pressure Fitness #lpf class was fantastic! No pain! Free breath!
Highly recommend 🤗
PS: I'm the third body on the pic. Totally relaxed 💛Written May 6, 2019
- It was amazing walk.A lot of beautiful sights. Everyone who is at Sveti Vlas need to go there. We are very glad about this adventure.Written July 26, 2022
- Yesterday we were in your club.
One of the guests of your club behaved incorrectly - roughly pushing us - two girls.
After the incident, we asked the manager to get out - no one helped us. Although there were witnesses of what happened.
I was stunned - in tears - a friend took me out of the club.
At the exit, we again explained the situation with the rude guest to the guards and hostesses - again, no support for the two girls.
The question is how adequate is the management in this club, which is not able to ensure the safety of visitors in the club?
Apparently, someone turns a blind eye with money to the ongoing illegal actions in the space of the club.Written July 5, 2022
- This small tourist office offering excursions around the area of Bulgarian black sea coast . Also the excursions are specially for Tourists , Russian and English speaking. The most at the trips are daily and its are in distance of 100-150 km . There is also very cheap two days trips to Istanbul. The service is on very high level, the staff is very professionalWritten December 17, 2019
Sveti Vlas Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 2:50 PM|