Historic Sites • Ancient Ruins
What travelers are saying
- Old and beautiful church. Not allowed to enter without being decently dressed. Quite large for it's ageWritten July 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very beautiful, shallow water, sandy beach, unfortunately was way way too crowded and facilities are not as good as in the rest of the island. I would rather go to punat where you have a variety of beaches with more services - but thats me, if you like a more natural experience this may be your thing. My kid needed a toilet and the only option was a dixie- she hated it. There is the one bar (good service, but ran out of some food by 3pm).. view is beautiful though.Written September 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best breakfast in the city, but in the nighttime, this garden became a launch bar with live music with lights and chatting people. Best place for shade in hot summer day!Written September 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Like most beaches we have visited in cortina there isn’t any sand or rocks really it’s a concrete sides. A couple of places to drink and is right by the old town of krk. The water is beautiful and clear and there are roped off areas for swimming.Written September 1, 2022
- It's an island, not much to say. Birds, boats, clean nature, spiders. :) Some nice bays to visit aroundWritten March 9, 2022
- Very close to the citiadel in Krk Town, this is a fascinating collection of maritime memorabilia and sailing ship models lovingly made by the charming owner who speaks excellent English. Worth a visit for the owner alone, but his models are lovely.Written October 16, 2019
- 10 to 15 small aquariums. Some shells and corals. Even kids are not impressed. Money wasted. We only visited sea aquarium.Written August 6, 2017
- In the every pictures you can se the remains of the temple of the Venus but no one tells you that the remains are under a glass floor inside a fashion shop.
Pass by to see that if you are going to some more important place,just don't expect nothing special. Better go to the Frankopan's castle if you are looking to some history of the place.Written August 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Krk
Krk Attractions Information