- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
32 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- This is a favourite place of ours for the beach. The little cafe serves good seaside food and drinks but the toilets leave a lot to be desired.Written January 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not so much an attraction, but if you like Sardines then this is the place to come.
A shop dedicated to the sale of Sardines and Sardine based products.Written July 16, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Restaurant didn't open until 19:30. We had a window seat with a great scenic view.
Unfortunately, One meal out of the four ordered was wrong and that person ate alone after the other three had finished theirs. Also, the staff do not speak much English, if any, so it was difficult for them and us.
Some of the other diners dress attire was certainly lacking for evening dining.Written September 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice church that looks like it has been 'shoe horned' into it's location.
Though in reality businesses/restaurants have been built all around it.
Just off the river front this church is located in a bust restaurant/bar area and does look somewhat out of place.
Too be fair, though this is a busy entertainment area it is kept very clean.Written July 15, 2018
- We stayed just down the road from this beach and visited it most days. Very family friendly and safe with life guards on part of the beach. Very clean and does not get busy at all. There is an open pool that is left when the tide goes out and is ideal for children. Activities include surf boards and there were also plenty of staff to ensure safety at all times. There is a diving platform available when the tide is in and was entertained by the youngsters performing their dives. There are two beach cafes and the staff are lovely. Nice way to end a lovely day on the beach by having a chilled bottle of white wine - perfect.Written July 7, 2018
- Wonderful location on the evening, give also a try to a brunch on sunday noon!
We had a delicious one!
The owner is very welcoming and its cooking is made of miummy ingredients in line with the philosophy of the pub (Bio).
Just look at the dishes we had (for two).
EnjoyWritten August 13, 2019
- This was MY choice to go back to after about eight years to mark my “Beatles” birthday (64).
It was the right choice, good service, happy bar, great draft Leffe and even a street musician to sing me “happy birthday”.
If there was a “minus” it was France 3 – England 2 in the football friendly ..... but France did deserve it! Vive la France!!Written June 20, 2017
- A great bar for a drink in the early evening. The bar has a huge selection of world beers, along with a wine cave and a whiskey shop, all inside a very pleasing interior. Regular music around seven, a large outdoor seating area with a sunny aspect over looking the river vie and the town of St Gilles. Boards of cheese bread and meats available to compliment a glass of wine, sunshine and music. A nice place. Closes early so an early evening venue. A popular venue.Written August 27, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie
- The best outdoor activities in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie on Tripadvisor