- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Review of: Zamek Krolewski w Niepolomicach - Muzeum Niepołomickie. (Royal Castle in Niepolomice - Museum)This hotel which is a castle was the HQ for the AGM
I stayed for a week
Good choice for breakfast and Gala dinner on Saturday was excellent
Large airy bedrooms, very comfortableWritten May 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been here more times and this forest is so great for everyone.
Man whit dog, mother whit kids, grandmother and grandfather on a walk, teenage on a horse, people running together, friends on mountain bike. This place is big and place for all to come.
Come and see it but yourself.
Make picnic and close your eyes and hear the sound of silenceWritten October 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In the village Staniątki, located about 20 km east of Krakow, on the edge of the Niepołomice Forest, is the oldest monastery of Benedictine Nuns in Poland.
Benedictine Abbey in Staniątki thanks to its uninterrupted history has preserved a rich collection of monuments: documents, manuscripts, old prints and objects and vestments, in contrast to Tyniec, which cleared in the nineteenth century., Lost most of its former collections. Staniątki that escaped suppression, happily saved some of Tyniec memorabilia, including seventeenth-century cycle of paintings depicting scenes from the life of Casimir the Restorer. The church in Staniątki is a museum room, where you can see a rich collection of ecclesiastical vestments and equipment, including late-Gothic monstrance from 1543., paintings, statues, monuments, literature - incunabula, or collections of wax figures, which were produced in the monastery.Written March 25, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited Niepolomice for a friend's wedding on Saturday. We decided to explore and came across this on TripAdvisor. We walked from our hotel to discover what can only be described as a small hill. We walked to the top to find fag ends and empty beer bottles. However, the view was nice but seiously...just a mound.Written July 31, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Niepolomice