- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was our second visit in 5 days. On the first occasion we arrived only to find that it was necessary to pre-book on line. That was slightly frustrating but it was a Saturday. The process is pretty slick and the helpful staff directed us to the best places to pick the ripe fruit. It’s a great trip for children and adults. The big advantage is the fruit is obviously very fresh so there is a premium price to pay. Good farm shop also and some unusual ice creams.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been here before and home baking is first class,so tried the evening fare.Unfortunately rather underwhelming,poor steak(although we were not charged for once the problem was highlighted),had better burger and duck,however the curry dish was good.Overall disappointing and, sorry,rather pricey for what you get.Written May 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have had 4 Paintings now from the Wellington Gallery. The last two were commissioned mining art from Bill Hindmarsh as a surprise for my husband’s birthday. As a Geordie from a mining family he was over the moon with the atmospheric sense that the paintings exhibited. Can’t thank the Gallery enough for their knowledgeable advice and friendly service.Written April 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous little place in an excellent location. Cottage itself is superb. Corbridge has some lovely places to eat and drink and lots of nice little gift shops and is a very short walk from the accommodation. Will definitely return.Written September 28, 2020
- Great shop, so many quirky fun and useful things to buy. Helpful friendly staff and they are dog friendly too, so our dog went too.Written September 21, 2021
- An incredibly well stocked independent book shop. I could have spent hours here. Beautifully laid out in interesting premises. A rare find. Deserving of five stars. Definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area.Written September 3, 2021
- This is like going back in time it reminds me of my mum, there are some lovely items from cutlery, jewellery, clothes, garden tools, kitchen accessories and many other quirky items. The staff are lovely, very knowledgeable and friendly. I have spent many hours in this shop viewing and purchasing and will continue to do so. Thank you Gail and Albert.Written February 12, 2019
- the first shop over the bridge if you are walking from the free car park on the south side of the river. Most of the goods are by local north east artist and crafters.Written October 13, 2018