Parks • Gardens
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- we came into the park by the path nearest to the Tower. I can only assume that the other way in was more attractive. This is literally a rubbish dump of a place, not only litter everywhere but graffiti and dog mess. the only thing that actually functioned was the lock on the gate, but then it seemed many people had pushed the wire fencing down to get in or avoid being locked in. Truly appalling.Written July 4, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A rubbish tip of a park, a place that the local council should be ashamed of. Dog dirt rubbish and graffiti combined with no information, no directions and no pride in this place.
The tower appears to be a significant slice of history, and it was closed, of course. Some good renovation work has been spoilt by mindless grafitti tags.Written July 4, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a really fun course, not the longest but enough of a challenge to keep most golfers happy. Some really great views and a buggy included with the green fee made for a good day out.Written October 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After more than 30 diving courses, I can say that Matt is one of the best diving instructors that I have had. He teaches the way I like to teach and to be instructed: with knowledge, experience, patience and kindness.
Thanks Matt for the Intro to cave course!!!Written March 1, 2020
- The beach is really lovely. It is located in the little village St. Vicenç de Montalt.
We highly recommend the beach as it is not crowded, beautiful sand, great water conditions, it is clean and only a few people (mainly locals) go here.
Only minus point are the little flies. They are all over.Written September 4, 2019
- It is a beautiful walk where you will find several modernist houses in very good condition. Ideal as a complement to a day at the beach.Written November 27, 2021
- Be aware that we had an awful experience with the restaurant as we booked with a rude member of staff from the UK for a golf round and birthday party and the restaurant was closed when we arrived! Then they made things worse by lying to us to say that they tried to call us to cancel the booking!Written September 18, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Sant Vicenc de Montalt