- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
29 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- A charmed Cathedral with an exuberant pipe organ, very rare in Brazil. In the Sunday's has a chorus singing at 10 o'clock mass, so magnificent. The Cathedral was build with a stone called slab (Lajens in Portuguese), and that's derivatives the name of the city Lages. The Cathedral was build in 1912 and the bells came from Germany in 1920, takes one year to arrive in Lages and the inauguration was in 1922. And 1994 was refurbished (take 8 years).Written May 28, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very friendly people. The guide even played some gaucho music. However the museum had not much to show. Some old typewriters, etc.Written February 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A shopping mall in a mid-size city is a sure-fire way to solve your dinner problem when the rest of the city is shut down. No fancy restaurants but the ones there do the trick. Plus, it offers a place to take a walk at night, which you wouldn't do outdoors. Pity, too many stores closed nowadays. Somewhat far from the town and hotels; you will need a car to get there.Written March 21, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lages
- The best outdoor activities in Lages according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Lages on Tripadvisor