*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Our guide Luciano was very well informed and gave us an incredibly detailed insight on the origins of the mafia movement in Corleone and the resulting crimes committed. Would definitely recommend a visit!Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fantastic account of Mafia activity and of the brave souls who fought against them. Situated in a house confiscated from a Mafia member, it sits in a quiet street in Corleone. Our young guide was clearly passionate about the cause and gave us a fascinating account of key stories and characters along with an explanation of the symbolism in the building. Filled with vibrant, thought provoking art. A very moving and inspiring experience.Written September 26, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is not totally open yet, but good enough ally to visit closer. The waterfall was beautiful in the mountain.Written April 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived late in the morning on a Thursday and had no appointment and no real intentions on eating. We just asked for a tasting and possibly a tour of the winery and were planning on buying some wine. They quoted us a price which we saw as very reasonable for our last minute walk-up. We were met by a young man named Massimiliano Battaglia who went out of his way to not only show us around and explain how the whole process works but he also provide us with an amazing lunch and five wines for tasting were included. The food was fresh, hot and very good and the wine was outstanding. He provided us details on each wine he brought to the table, explained what meals go well with each wine and answered all of our questions, We walked out of there with a case and extra three bottles of wine. That's how impressed we were. Massimiliano serves this winery well and we are thankful for the time he spent with us, as it was last minute.Written August 17, 2018
- The owner of the home offers a fascinating insight into the history of Corleone.
A great story about both ends of the economic spectrum in a small Sicilian townWritten October 24, 2023
- We were astinished about the curch’s inside size and paintings. It has a lot of space, extremly high ceiling wiht all the sculptures and stories. It is “Must See” place.Written August 12, 2018
- San Martino (St. Martin) in Corleone, Sicily has a statue of Saint Apollonia holding a forceps with a molar.Written December 8, 2017
- What a lovely church inside, stood outside it looks dark and a little run down: step inside its a shock, beautiful decorations on the walls and ceiling very impressive.Written October 8, 2017
- Amazing experience. Sat on a beautiful terrace having wine before having a personal tour of a historic house which tells the story of Sicily through the ages. Mikael the guide was fun and very knowledgeable. Felt like a time capsule. Would recommend if you visit Corleone.
GrazieWritten August 17, 2022
- We travelled more than an hour through the middle of Sicily, over broken roads, to visit Corleone and its cemetery. Unfortunately, the gate to the cemetery closes at 1 p.m. and it doesn’t re-open in the afternoon. What a disappointment…Written September 2, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Corleone
- The best day trips from Corleone according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Godfather Origins of Mafia: Corleone & Visit Monreale Duomo
- Corleone tour: beyond the Godfather
- Half-Day Corleone Excursion
- Private Day Tour of Monreale and God Father's House in Corleone
- Corleone Museum of Mafia and Piana degli Albanesi Village
- The most popular things to do in Corleone with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Corleone on Tripadvisor
Corleone Attractions Information
|Thursday 5:17 AM|