5 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- For kids growing up in northern Adelaide this is their stomping ground given the bus/O Bahn transit zone that connects TTP with schools in the northern region. As a result the exchange terminus gets plenty of bad rap for behaviour related incidents, however once inside, security is standard issue.
The complex is large enough to house a Big W, Kmart, Target and Harris Scarfe while HOYTS does a great job churning out the latest blockbusters.
The food court is so-so, the variety on the poor side. With price hike, it appears KFC is the most desirable spot for penny pinchers. TTP is also home to Savers- while not inside the main complex- it is a great location for those who enjoys giving second hand goods a new lease of life.
Overall, TTP is a where locals hang out and gets ultra busy during Christmas season.Written December 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the easiest experience for buying and up grading my daughters bike. The staff are friendly and really understand and know what they are talking about. The range of bikes is good too.Written January 17, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time here and will be going back in the near future as service was excellent! The atmosphere was relaxing and the girl who did my treatment was very friendly!Written September 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was lucky enough to have been given an Endota Spa Gift Voucher for my birthday and used it for a fantastic relaxing, rejuvenating Facial. The staff were very professional and friendly, from start to finish. Laying in a dimly lit room, with soft music, they wrap you in warm blankets during the treatment... soooo nice... Once it was over, I felt so relaxed and reluctant to emerge from my 'cocoon' ! Treat yourself- you'll be so glad you did!Written December 28, 2018
Modbury Attractions Information
|Saturday 7:47 PM|