- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We had so much fun! The kids and adults were taken care of perfectly - the right personality of horse for each person, careful guidance for our most nervous child, and a gallop on the beach for the best rider. We went on the beach, past tidepools, up and down hills, and along beautiful pathways. What a fantastic adventure with Elsa and her crew!Written April 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A Local Experience is a must do in Costa Rica! We used the company to set up a private sunset beach dinner for our party of 8. The setting was romantic, pristine, and truly a one of a kind experience. We sat under candle lit lanterns at a rustic table decorated beautifully and surrounded by comfy pillows. The meal was expertly cooked and served and met all of our dietary needs. We travel to Costa Rica every year and this will always be on our to do list!Written February 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I would like to highly recommend Paradise Riding in Costa Rica. I have been on five equestrian vacations and this is a good one! You will ride in a variety of scenery in a beautiful country, and all of it is so gorgeous. It was like a blue-green jewel. Besides being professional and having nice personalities, the owner and guides are very knowledgeable about the local geography, plants, and animals, and the horses are well-trained and have good minds. Pura vida, folks! You will not be disappointed!Written July 16, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.