58 within 3 miles
13 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2018 • Couples
A rather big church but not very interesting to visit. If you are there in July, don’t miss St. Apolinar’s Day when there are folk dances after the mass. And free wine and cakes!
Written September 10, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
St.Apolinar parish church, Malinska
Frequently Asked Questions about St.Apolinar parish church
- Hotels near St.Apolinar parish church:
- (0.02 mi) Apartments Haus Antica
- (0.03 mi) Holiday apartment with terrace and air conditioning
- (0.03 mi) Holiday apartment Porat for 4 - 5 persons with 2 bedrooms - Holiday house
- (0.03 mi) A nice conform apartment close to the beach.
- (0.10 mi) 4 star apartment in Malinska 150m from the beach with pool, dishwasher, wifi
St.Apolinar parish church Information
Very Good Reviews
St.Apolinar parish church Photos