Tartaya Cocktail Bar

Tartaya Cocktail Bar, Dassia: Tickets, Tours, Address, Phone Number, Tartaya Cocktail Bar Reviews: 4.5/5

Tartaya Cocktail Bar
4.5

4.5
38 reviews
Excellent
24
Very good
11
Average
2
Poor
0
Terrible
1

Fabrizio
62 contributions
Elegant and funny place
Aug 2018 • Couples
This cocktail bar is very good. It has an open space with palms and beds or sofa where you can drink whatever you want spending not so much.
Then you can also listen to good music and of course dance.
Written August 20, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

MatthijsdS
Rotterdam, The Netherlands116 contributions
Good cocktails for a Northern Europe's price
Sep 2017 • Friends
Good cocktails, nice lounge sets, trees, music and so on. The prices are high compared to other Greek bars, more like the prices in Northwest Europe.

One suggestion for the bartenders: the balance between ice and other ingredients can be improved. More than 70% of the glass was ice, the other 30% rum/gin/... .
Written September 1, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Rachel S
2 contributions
Amazing outdoor bar
Jun 2017 • Couples
The bar had a great atmosphere to it, we visitd on a Friday night and it became full withh people around midnight. Cocktails tasted amazing, bar staff were very welcoming. We got a free shot with one staff member on the 2nd time we visited.
Written July 1, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Dave E
Sittingbourne, UK8 contributions
Cocktails galore
Jun 2017 • Couples
Although we found dassia a little on the quiet side this bar had lots of atmosphere
The drinks were very good and the staff were friendly we went in there a few times in the week we stayed there
Written June 25, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

TinaB
Rome, Italy70 contributions
Perfect for a summer drink
May 2016 • Friends
We've been there in May, just before the begeining of season so it wasn't that full and vivid, but it is a pefect place to have fun and dance. They also make good coctails :) Hopefully during summer there's more 'easy going' people having fun ;)
Written February 16, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

ΤΑΚΗΣ Τ
2 contributions
Διασκέδαση
Oct 2016 • Solo
The best bar in Dassia best cocktails best service nice music friendly staff nice atmosphere strongly recommend
Written October 5, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Dean L
Barnsley, UK34 contributions
Cocktail heaven
Sep 2016 • Couples
A stunning Cocktail bar in dassia!! We went every night during our stay here and tasted quite an extensive variety. Absolutely the best bar on the island :)
Written September 30, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Banksy479
32 contributions
COCKTAIL HEAVEN
Sep 2016 • Couples
Came here on the first night of our stay in Dassia and it was a great romantic first night in this bar! Various cocktails on the 5 euro menu, amazing cocktails properly done and a huge cocktail menu, some of them that come in quirky glasses! Lovely outdoor surroundings, felt like we were in the jungle! Reccomend going later as more atmosphere then. Less people earlier in the night. Good music also.
Written September 21, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Horla S
Myrtos, Greece3 contributions
Be careful..
Sep 2016 • Couples
They try to play tricks on you.. Be careful! Always check your bill.. The waitress tried to cheat on me. Deal with it or lease the location immediately..
Written September 17, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Aislinn L
Durham, UK20 contributions
EXCELLENT COCKTAILS
Sep 2016 • Friends
This place had the best drinks in Dassia so so good! The 5 euro offer for some cocktails was great and we returned every night for a week. The music and vibe we enjoyed and it was very chilled
Written September 16, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Showing results 1-10 of 15
Anything missing or inaccurate?
Suggest edits to improve what we show.
Improve this listing