Fiets & Voetveer Arkel-Spijk
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLERDay Trip to Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken from Amsterdam1,457Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Guided Canoe Adventure with Picnic Lunch in Waterland from Amsterdam54Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Half-day Toursfrom$96.74per adult
68 within 3 miles
46 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It is like a really nostalgic travel back thru the time! An older ferry is taking you on a small journey from Spijk to Arkel where you can enjoy a coffee!
Written February 18, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Fiets & Voetveer Arkel-Spijk - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Fiets & Voetveer Arkel-Spijk
- Hotels near Fiets & Voetveer Arkel-Spijk:
- (0.74 mi) Slapen in de Molen
- (1.66 mi) Hotel Aan de Linge
- (1.27 mi) Van der Valk Hotel Gorinchem
- (2.49 mi) Goud En Zilver
- (9.62 mi) Van Der Valk Hotel Vianen
- Restaurants near Fiets & Voetveer Arkel-Spijk:
- (2.48 mi) Snoek & Snoek
- (2.50 mi) Restaurant Mykonos
- (2.55 mi) Le Bon Apart
- (2.45 mi) De Gasterij
- (3.02 mi) Kruiden & Jasmijn