Top ways to experience Tianetskiy Wildlife Sanctuary Sabaduri and nearby attractions
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Couples
That nice forest nearby Tbilisi is highly recommended to be visited at winter time. Snowfall makes forest even more magical and memorable.
Written January 10, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Tianetskiy Wildlife Sanctuary Sabaduri - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Tianetskiy Wildlife Sanctuary Sabaduri
- According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Tianetskiy Wildlife Sanctuary Sabaduri:
- Private day trip to Sabaduri forest (From $140.38)
- Full day private tour of the Sabadur Forest and Georgia’s memorable history (From $75.00)
- Real winter - Sabaduri – Ananuri – Gudauri (From $100.00)
- From Tbilisi: Telavi, Alaverdi, Kvetera, Sabaduri Forest (From $122.00)
- Tour to Pankisi Gorge from Tbilisi (Sabaduri, Kvetera, Akhmeta, Duisi, Khadori) (From $137.50)