Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour37Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Walking Toursfrom$202.81per adult (price varies by group size)
97 within 3 miles
54 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The Palazzo Silva is a classic place inside the Domodossola history and the visitour must spend a time.
Written July 25, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Can someone please help? Is Palazzo da Silva the official home of Peter and Lady Rose Lauritzen in Venice and is the correct address "Via Gaspare Pajetta 3, 28845 Domodossola, Italy."? Thank you for any assistance. Edith.
Palazzo Silva (Domodossola) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Palazzo Silva
- Hotels near Palazzo Silva:
- (0.14 mi) Bio B&B Il Tiglio
- (1.15 mi) Bed & Breakfast Tiffany
- (1.18 mi) Hotel Ristorante Eurossola
- (0.94 mi) NicoMat Rooms
- (0.94 mi) Residence Briona
- Restaurants near Palazzo Silva:
- (0.23 mi) Bar Pizzeria Del Volante
- (0.91 mi) La Stella
- (0.35 mi) Nuovo Piccolo Bar
- (1.18 mi) Atelier Restaurant e Bistrot
- (0.35 mi) Bar Ristorante Pizzeria Magna Mania
Palazzo Silva Information
Very Good Reviews
Palazzo Silva Photos