Top ways to experience Salone della Barca di Ercolano and nearby attractions
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Not totally destroyed and lost by the eruption of Vesuvius. Preserved in the volcanic muds that enveloped the city.
Written September 28, 2020
May 2019 • Friends
Our guide brought us into this small museum first on our tour. Inside was a wooden boat that was discovered during the 1981 archeological excavation. The wood and ropes were original and intact. Fascinating!
Written June 14, 2019
Salone della Barca di Ercolano - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Salone della Barca di Ercolano
- Salone della Barca di Ercolano admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost $26.69, while a popular guided tour starts around $61.16 per person.
- According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Salone della Barca di Ercolano:
- Skip the Line: Herculaneum Ruins Ticket + Optional guided tour (From $26.69)
- Private Tour: Day Trip Excursion to Mt. Vesuvius, Herculaneum and Pompeii (From $98.97)
- Herculaneum Private Tour with an Archaeologist (From $322.47)
- Private Walking Tour through the Historical City of Herculaneum (From $73.06)
- 5 Hours Private and Guided Tour to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Archaeologist (From $667.19)
Salone della Barca di Ercolano Information
Very Good Reviews
Salone della Barca di Ercolano Photos