Casale Dei Pini
Features animalsLearn more about animal welfare in tourism
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Private guided tour in Alberobello with free tasting: discovering the trulli16Recommended100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Walking Toursfrom$65.30per adult (price varies by group size)
177 within 3 miles
54 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2019 • Friends
Everything was ready for us. We had booked and it was good to see three horses all saddled up and waiting patiently to go. All clean and tidy. Quite a gentle ride but nonetheless bracing. of the right size supplied. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. An hour’s ride for €25 is very good value.
Written May 27, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
ci sono spazi al chiuso?
Buongiorno, no tutto all'aperto!
Casale Dei Pini (Martina Franca) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Casale Dei Pini
- Hotels near Casale Dei Pini:
- (3.90 mi) Agriturismo Masseria Aprile
- (1.88 mi) Savito Bed and Breakfast
- (4.27 mi) Trulli Caroli
- (4.81 mi) Trulli Valle d'Itria
- (1.05 mi) Masseria Pozzo Tre Pile
- Restaurants near Casale Dei Pini:
- (2.02 mi) La Pasteria (bottega della pasta)
- (2.33 mi) Luba Bistrot
- (2.07 mi) Ristorante Torre di Angelucco
- (2.08 mi) Garibaldi Bistrot
- (1.67 mi) Pizzeria jonny
Casale Dei Pini Information
Very Good Reviews
Casale Dei Pini Photos