Spend the day wandering around in Georgia O'Keeffe's Southwestern landscapes:
- Experience the scenery Georgia O'Keeffe choose to spend the rest of her life exploring with your visit to Ghost Ranch and Abiquiu, New Mexico.
-See various movie locations, including those used in City Slickers, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, etc.
- Visit the untouched ruins of a Spanish colonial church and ghost town abandoned in 1747 due to Indian raids.
- Bask in the famous healing waters of Ojo Caliente, one of North America's oldest health resorts.
Enjoy this guided full-day, small-group van tour with us, it is a perfect getaway!
You will be guided by a professional photographer, with a background in Archeology and the campfire tales of our Western lands.
- Relaxed small group van tour. Max 12 guests
- Remarkable scenic and photographic opportunities
- Hot Springs