Ealanta Gallery & Gifts
Ealanta - Gaelic for artistic, creative, inspiring. Lovingly curated Scottish gifts and artwork including Robert Pollock, Ailsa Black, Truly Scotland and so much more. Ealanta...be inspired.
< 1 hour
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- BEST SELLERLoch Ness, Scottish Highlands, Glencoe & Pitlochry Tour from Edinburgh1,373Recommended97% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day Toursfrom$68.42per adult
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness- 3 Day Group Tour from Edinburgh261Recommended94% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Bus Toursfrom$217.41per adult
91 within 3 miles
73 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2017 • Family
This small gallery/shop sold some lovely local art work in very pleasant surroundings. Sadly it has now closed , but I think it trades within the shop next door 'CoorieDoon'.
Written September 14, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Ealanta Gallery & Gifts (Gourock) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Ealanta Gallery & Gifts
- Hotels near Ealanta Gallery & Gifts:
- (0.02 mi) Keek Oot at 73, upper apartment on Main St, value for money. Pet friendly.
- (0.02 mi) Keek Oot at 73, Upper apartment, great value.
- (0.56 mi) The Spinnaker Hotel
- (0.37 mi) Dog friendly property within walking distance to Gourock town centre
- (0.10 mi) 2 bedroom accommodation in Gourock
- Restaurants near Ealanta Gallery & Gifts:
- (0.01 mi) Pak Lee
- (0.02 mi) Ardgowan fishery cafe
- (0.02 mi) Wildfire Deli
- (0.02 mi) Good Brew
- (0.02 mi) Nico's