Aloha Home Market is Hawaii’s premier pop-up market and showcase for unique local treasures and finds! Aloha Home Market features Hawaii’s finest furniture makers, artisans, jewelry makers, clothing designers, food vendors, and more. Shoppers venture to Aloha Home Market from all over the island not only to enjoy an afternoon of amazing shopping, but also live entertainment from local up-and-coming musical artists, freshly prepared ono grinds, keiki activities, and more!
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Isle Sights Unseen - 45 Min Helicopter Tour from Honolulu - Doors Off or On61Recommended96% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom$325.00per adult (price varies by group size)
145 within 3 miles
0.1 mi$$ - $$$ • American • Cafe • Hawaiian
Moke's Bread and Breakfast
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • American • Cafe • Hawaiian
Kalapawai Cafe & Deli
0.3 mi$$ - $$$ • American • Cafe • Vegetarian Friendly
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Dessert • Fast Food • Hawaiian
Whole Foods Market Kailua
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Specialty Food Market • Vegetarian Friendly • Vegan Options
281 ft$$ - $$$ • American • Hawaiian • Vegetarian Friendly
Uahi Island Grill
0.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Hawaiian • Japanese Fusion • Vegetarian Friendly
Crepes No Ka 'Oi
0.4 mi$$ - $$$ • Dessert • Cafe • Vegetarian Friendly
Morning Brew Kailua
0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Quick Bites • American • Cafe
Teddy's Bigger Burgers - Kailua
0.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Quick Bites • American • Fast Food
43 within 6 miles
Lokahi Kailua Market
47 ftFarmers Markets
Kailua Town Farmers Market
0.2 miFarmers Markets
Kailua Farmers Market
0.3 miFlea & Street Markets
Kailua Information Center
0.2 miVisitor Centers
Lanikai Brewing Company
Grace In Growlers
Kalama Beach Park
Kailua Beach Park
0.4 miArt Galleries
1.6 miHiking Trails
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The Aloha Home Market is awesome! Super cool to check out a bunch of locally run small businesses selling quality art and home goods. The live music was also a great touch! Another perk was that the event is pet friendly, so lots of cute dogs to check out! We also picked up some locally sourced kombucha from a hipster pop-up kombucha bar called Chava. We'll definitely be coming back to their next event!
Written September 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Aloha Home Market
- Hotels near Aloha Home Market:
- (0.12 mi) Kaimana Cottage - Walking Distance to beach!
- (0.19 mi) New Beautiful Kailua Home, near the beach and 6 minutes walk to Kailua town
- (0.20 mi) Cute Ohana unit with AC in Kailua near the beach!!
- (0.24 mi) Kailua, Huge Duplex, Home Office , yard, carport, BBQ, 15 min walk to beach
- (0.40 mi) Sheffield House Bed & Breakfast