Les Grès De La Roche
What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Brussels Chocolate Beer Waffle and Belgian Whiskey All-in-One (Small Group) Tour278Recommended99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Private and Luxuryfrom$153.13per adult
40 within 3 miles
16 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2013 • Friends
This is a local potter that specializes in using the local clay. The style is more stonework than fine ceramic, but it beautiful all the same. Prices seemed very reasonable, and is worth the small walk to find it if you are in La Roche.
Written October 30, 2013
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Ben daar een paar keer op bezoek geweest is weleens het zien waard hoe die potten daar vervaardigt werden zeker een bezoek waard.
Les Grès De La Roche (La Roche-en-Ardenne) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Les Grès De La Roche
- Hotels near Les Grès De La Roche:
- (0.09 mi) Charming house at the edge of the water �� La Roche en Ardenne Belgium
- (0.15 mi) Chateau de Fisenne
- (0.18 mi) Le Midi Hotel-Restaurant
- (0.14 mi) Residence Le Central
- (0.18 mi) Bike and Sleep Hotel
- Restaurants near Les Grès De La Roche:
- (0.11 mi) Le Quai Son
- (0.13 mi) Signe Jeanne
- (0.13 mi) L'Apero
- (0.11 mi) Le Nulay
- (0.12 mi) Jeanne & Nous