We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Seriously, how can you not love this place?! The trails are awesome! They are so well maintained and everyone who works here is super helpful and friendly. Even though there were tons of people in the trails, we never got "stuck" w/anyone else. We saw...More
I’m a mtb beginner and my friends recommended the trails at Burke !!! Wow !!! Unbelievable terrain... nice people everywhere ! Absolutely love it !! Switch my ticket for yearly pass... will go back soon! Get a map ... its a must
Fantastic mountain bike trails for all skill levels. Beautiful area, trails located near some wonderful mountain and river views. For an easier ride, I enjoyed the East Branch, River Run, and West Branch trails that ride you along the Passumpsic river. For the more advanced...More
If you enjoy mountain biking you've got to get KT on your radar! The riding is great, the trails are well maintained and there is plenty of variety for all levels. The management of the area is top notch, as is the collaboration with landowners.
Can’t believe how much has changed in 8 years. You guys make amazing trails. Thank you. Be sure to check out the different areas to park. A lot of businesses have generously offered their land to allow bikers to park. We parked in town the...More
The mountain biking here is amazing and varied. Family riding, adult riding, jumps -- greens, blues, and blacks. Just amazing construction of trails, bridges, berms, and care of the land is without peer.
4 friends and I (from New Jersey) went up there in early Sept. 2017 and HAD A BLAST. From check-in to beers at the Tiki Bar in the later afternoon each day...this place is terrific. Great vibe among the fellow riders, friendly land owners and...More
HI. We always plan to open on May 1st or earlier- that being said, if the snow stays late and the trails are still saturated, we will hold off until they are dry. So although there is a 95% chance we will be open- we have... More
HI. We always plan to open on May 1st or earlier- that being said, if the snow stays late and the trails are still saturated, we will hold off until they are dry. So although there is a 95% chance we will be open- we have to reserve that 5% chance in case something crazy happens. Hope that helps!
We look forward to seeing you soon.