Top ways to experience nearby attractions
66 within 3 miles
Charlotte Plummer's Seafare Restaurant
0.4 mi$$ - $$$ • American • Seafood • Vegetarian Friendly
37 within 6 miles
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2016 • Couples
The Fulton Schoolhouse Museum is a replica of the original one-room schoolhouse in Fulton. The original was built in 1886 and was damaged in a hurricane in the 1940s. The Museum is open Saturday and Sunday from 1 - 4 . We missed going inside but we looked in the windows and saw old desks and old photographs.
Written June 19, 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
The Fulton School House Museum - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about The Fulton School House Museum
- Hotels near The Fulton School House Museum:
- (0.34 mi) Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport-Fulton
- (0.39 mi) La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rockport - Fulton
- (0.20 mi) Hidden gem in Fulton, Tx
- (0.48 mi) The Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay
- (0.37 mi) Inn At Fulton Harbor