We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magnolia Motor Lounge

2 Reviews
Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Please choose a different date.

Magnolia Motor Lounge

2 Reviews
Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Please choose a different date.
Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Fort Worth
from $125.00
More Info
from $32.48
More Info
from $32.48
More Info
Full view
Location
Contact
3005 Morton St, Fort Worth, TX 76107-2927
Get to know the area
Small-Group Tour: Dallas and Fort Worth City Sightseeing
City Tours

Small-Group Tour: Dallas and Fort Worth City Sightseeing

55 reviews
Expect only the best of times on this tour of two Texas cities. Get acquainted with Dallas and Forth Worth on a tour that takes you to both cities' main attractions, such as the JFK Memorial and the Cowtown Museum. This tour includes all transportation in an area that's difficult to navigate without a car,.
$123.07 per adult
2Reviews0Q&A
Traveler rating
  • 1
  • 0
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
Traveler type
Time of year
Language
Selected filters
  • Filter
  • English
KrystalDuke wrote a review Jul 2015
55 contributions5 helpful votes
We went out on July 19 with friends we had a great time! The cover band that night was a group of 5 guys singing country music - they WERE AMAZING! I wish I could remember their name. I think they're there every Sunday night - loooooved them! My husband had a hamburger (Magnolia burger maybe?) and French fries - soooo good! They breaded and deep fried the bacon - can't go wrong with that!
Read more
Date of experience: July 2015
Helpful
Share
Giles101 wrote a review Mar 2015
Fort Worth, Texas143 contributions59 helpful votes
Magnolia is located in the hot new West 7th area. The venue is a nice size, and has some very good acts. However, its purpose is confused; part music venue and part pickup bar. The night we saw the act Sons of Bill, 90% of the crowd DID listen, but the other 10% talked through the music, and talked loudly, despite pleas from the band to listen, especially during the quieter songs. To make matters worse, two of the loudest folks in the venue were the guys taking care of the door.
Read more
Date of experience: March 2015
Helpful
Share
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Write a review
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Post a photo
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
Ask a question