Come see the us for the newest exotic hunting offered in West Texas. We offer Exotic animals LARGE, SMALL and TROPHY. Our facility has over 2900 acres available. We provide lodging, meals, golf, horseshoe pitching, skeet shooting, horse trails, nature walks, and picture taking. We also have a large banquet hall for corporate meetings, family reunions, or individual weddings or parties.
Features animalsLearn more about animal welfare in tourism
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.
4 within 6 miles
See what other travelers are saying
- Don BSierra Vista, Arizona2 contributionsWest Texas AdventuresJust a note about my trip to West Texas Adventures. I found Mark to be very knowledgable about his animals and they are in good shape. My wife and I agree the taste of the fallow deer is exceptional. Yes it is a canned hunt, so don't expect hunting blinds or feeders. I enjoyed the no- nonsense hunt, received good service from Mark and can't wait to go back next year. Don BarberTraveled soloWritten February 13, 2015
- fun west texas huntinggreat place to take your family and get out of the city and enjoy the animals . great for stocking up meat for your house and you don't have to worry whats in it all natural .Written November 17, 2018
- great small town hunting lodge top of texasif your looking to put some meat up in the frig. this is the place or take a group of customers to hang out and hunt a weekend this your place .Traveled on businessWritten June 3, 2018
These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor checks reviews for fraud.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
West Texas Adventures (Brownfield) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about West Texas Adventures
- Hotels near West Texas Adventures:
- (4.78 mi) Best Western Caprock Inn
- (4.74 mi) Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brownfield, an IHG Hotel
- (5.45 mi) Economy Inn
- (4.07 mi) Crystal Palace Inn
- (4.82 mi) Budget Inn of Brownfield