We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Had such an amazing night at Wanna B’s. There were some talented people and some not so amazing haha but everyone put on a great show. The people in the bar is what really makes the night. Great for dancing and having a great time!
My 17 year old got her chance to sing in Nashville, drinks we're ok, the sound equipment is dreadful and lepton screeching and you couldn't hear the singers over the backing karaoke music, They didn't check my sons ID when He trough a drink and...More
We arrived early to sing karaoke. The websites that recommended this place said it was 18 and up. The list to sing was long, so while we we waited My daughter ordered water. And at 8:55 they announced the bar would be 21 and up...More
The DJ had any song I could think of and made you sound good. Some DJ's like to sing a lot themselves but he just let the people sing. No waitress or food, which would of been nice. We were there early evening so my...More
I asked about age restrictions & was assured that 5-8pm is family friendly 👍🏻
Gutted to bring our aspiring singers and group of 14 to the bar the following night to find it closed for a private event 😡
The place is not fancy, but the drinks were good and the singing was fun. The DJ took requests and it would take awhile until it was your turn. The bathroom is a trek through an adjacent bar. I would definitely go back.
In the UK karaoke bars are usually horrendous affairs in which 90% of the singing is dreadful and the other 10% is sang by those that are good BUT KNOW THAT THEY ARE! We lack the confidence of the American population and tend to get...More
Full disclosure : I hate karaoke (and we’re 57)
My wife and I stopped here for the simple reason that it wasn’t crowded. In fact, it was empty.
This is a modern and bright place with Xmas lights across the ceiling. Even though the place...More
Wanna B's Karaoke Bar on Broadway Ave. in Nashville, is meant to be just that. There is no dancing, just a karaoke stage. A number of the staff went up to sing. And more than a few drunken singers, I mean, patrons, went up to...More
I visited a few times, and the selection is WIDE and the performers are as varied and fun as the music they selected! The only thing I ever heard the DJ request from singers was at a certain point in the night there was "no... More
I visited a few times, and the selection is WIDE and the performers are as varied and fun as the music they selected! The only thing I ever heard the DJ request from singers was at a certain point in the night there was "no more slow songs". So for the Seger desire, I would start drinking early and hit it up before 2100 or so! Enjoy!